Walking Dead Season 10 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

Manny/Patrick

On 3/4/2019 at 8:25 PM, kingseanjohn said:

The Whisperers are the villains the show needed years ago. But at this point I'm finding it hard to keep watching.

I feel opposite. I was ready to give up a while back. The Whisperers are a huge reason this show has been saved, for me at least. Fact is, though, the rating have been in quite a decline since season 5. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Another solid episode but I can see they're dragging this out. Not sure how I feel about The Highwaymen but we'll see. So far, I believe they're trustworthy

i didnt feel like they were dragging this out

good cinematography, score, and fight scenes here.

for me personally, top 3 episode of the year

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i didnt feel like they were dragging this out

good cinematography, score, and fight scenes here.

for me personally, top 3 episode of the year

When I suggested dragging it out, it's said w/ how things go in the comics. This entire episode wasn't in the comics. I have been trying to predict w/ how they're going to end this season and where I wanted it to end (b/c I felt it would have the most impact) has been moved b/c of this last episode. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the episode and have no gripe w/ it. I just feel they're adding a little more in to drag it out a little. We'll see though. So far, this season has been lights out. I hope they keep it up!

• Like 1

i thought it was cool how they got their scars and what happened later.

but about 10 minutes of good content didnt make up for the rest of the episode being filler.

i think the next episode will pick up though 

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

but about 10 minutes of good content didnt make up for the rest of the episode being filler.

I didn't look at it as filler.  I think it did a great job of explaining the reasoning for Michonne's brooding mood beginning in episode 6.  The departure from her typical "mood" was so stark, that they had to explain how she got that way, and how she became so distrusting of others.  

Not every aspect of every storyline can be set up on a tee for us.  I love the fact that they've included a great deal of mystery into the long time characters this year.  

While they've not been able to reacclimate Negan into society yet, I think it was vital for their conversation to take place, so Michonne knows that Negan hasn't been blowing smoke into Judith's ear.  

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Need to lay the foundation for some things.  The young girl that ran away (Winnie??) will likely make an appearance in the next few seasons as part of some other group.  Could be with the whisperers even.