Walking Dead Season 10 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

Manny/Patrick

19 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

agree because they still have to get negan.

in fact, i bet at the end of the season finale is when they recruit neagan 

maybe judith get killed......and that pisses him off

I feel Siddiq is working with the whisperers, he kills Rosita next episode. Why would they leave someone alive?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

wow, that makes sense.

Alpha killed a whisperer who just stared at her, why would she leave him alive? It made no sense, unless he turns which would be cool, and than Negan kills him and shows his alliance to Michonne

POS SPOILER:

We may get a Rick Grimes scene next episode. (Audio only)

9 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Comic Spoiler

You should probably spoiler tag that just in case. Some people don't know that characters important role coming up and might not want to know since the show has massively picked up steam.

EDIT: Meh, I see others are doing it as well so whatever lol.

At the end of last season, I didn't give two poops about spoilers b/c the show was so far downhill. So much so that I just started reading the comics online at work b/c I didn't care any more. Now that the show is awesome again, I feel people might not want to know what possibly could happen. I still think the aforementioned character's role next season will mimic that of the comics and cannot wait. Probably one of my favorite part of the comics. 

Edited by JTagg7754
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

My DirecTV only recorded an hour. Episode went longer. I had to find out and watch THE SCENE online. *shakes fist*

This was really, really strange to me also. I started watching 15 minutes in like I usually do w/ shows we DVR so we can skip commercials. We caught up during the last commercial break and then when it ended abruptly, we were really, really confused. When the show runs longer, usually they append the extra time to the TV slot but the guide kept saying The Badlands was supposed to be on. tWD's FB page even said to watch for an extra 27 minutes. I wonder if this initially wasn't the plan??? I dunno. Never seen that happen before.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Alpha killed a whisperer who just stared at her, why would she leave him alive? It made no sense, unless he turns which would be cool, and than Negan kills him and shows his alliance to Michonne

Nah. You think Siddiq is going to turn on them? Fat chance. His speech was too rah-rah. If he were a bad guy I don't think he would have given such an endearing speech to the community. He would have just given them the "freakout" message that he was intended to give. Why rally the communities with that speech if he were a bad guy?

9 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Nah. You think Siddiq is going to turn on them? Fat chance. His speech was too rah-rah. If he were a bad guy I don't think he would have given such an endearing speech to the community. He would have just given them the "freakout" message that he was intended to give. Why rally the communities with that speech if he were a bad guy?

Agreed

19 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

POS SPOILER:

We may get a Rick Grimes scene next episode. (Audio only)

No, she killed him for seeing her crying. She can't allow people to see her as human.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2019 at 10:31 AM, BleedTheClock said:

Why let him live though? I think the heads got the point across it wasn't like she needed someone to prove who did it. At least he is there to tell them how they quietly captured everyone, like did they use some sort of doctor medicine that put people into a slumber, you know, like a doctor would have?

44 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Why let him live though? I think the heads got the point across it wasn't like she needed someone to prove who did it. At least he is there to tell them how they quietly captured everyone, like did they use some sort of doctor medicine that put people into a slumber, you know, like a doctor would have?

Maybe. But Siddiq fills a demographic for the good guys too.

On 3/29/2019 at 3:44 PM, Thomas5737 said:

Also think about how Carl found him, he could easily be some sort of spy, long shot but maybe.

ALSO

Andrew Lincoln regrets leaving the Walking dead, says he want to come back. I told you all it was a ploy, he’s going to be in the season finale, and be back next season.