Walking Dead Season 10 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

Manny/Patrick

12 hours ago, Slinky said:

Kind of a snooze fest tonight. Expect better from a season premier. There is 10 minutes left tho.

I agree for the most part. I think they were really moving towards building up tension. Not knowing if you're going against walkers or Whisperers. I feel this was recapping last season almost. Remembering to tell each other to watch their hands, announcing borders many different times, and the last scene w/ Alpha and Carol was pretty damn cool also. Carol ain't leaving again, nope!

One thing I'm thinking they're doing is moving Aaron into the Rick role as far as comics go. Hell, he even starts to look like Rick a little more these days. In the comics, for those that don't know, Rick is also missing a hand. I thought the episode was very important for that reason. I see Aaron becoming a leader.

Edited by JTagg7754
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Slinky said:

After pulling me back in last season, this show has been crap the first 2 episodes now this season IMO. Maybe it gets better next week. But tonight was just garbage and sloppy as hell. 

Why do you feel it was sloppy? I actually liked it. The show is definitely getting more dark and twisted w/ this group and getting a little backstory was nice. I would have liked more development into the mask wearing, group formation, and whatnot but that's being a little picky.

On 10/14/2019 at 1:33 PM, JTagg7754 said:

Why do you feel it was sloppy? I actually liked it. The show is definitely getting more dark and twisted w/ this group and getting a little backstory was nice. I would have liked more development into the mask wearing, group formation, and whatnot but that's being a little picky.

I agree with you on that.  This was the first episode that I can recall that actually had some "jump scares".....and I wasn't ready for them.  Quite enjoyed it.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I agree with you on that.  This was the first episode that I can recall that actually had some "jump scares".....and I wasn't ready for them.  Quite enjoyed it.  

Yeah last season was good because the show got downright creepy. They should move towards being more of a horror show in the future.

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Yeah last season was good because the show got downright creepy. They should move towards being more of a horror show in the future.

You seen any episodes this season? You'll get your damn wish lol. This season seems like it's a horror show more than anything. The music, cinematography, and scenes are straight out of it. First episode, not so much but everything after especially this last episode. It was excellent!! 

Edited by JTagg7754
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

You seen any episodes this season? You'll get your damn wish lol. This season seems like it's a horror show more than anything. The music, cinematography, and scenes are straight out of it. First episode, not so much but everything after especially this last episode. It was excellent!! 

Yeah I have seen them all. I am not even a horror dude...I honestly avoid them like the plague because I'm a vag, but this adds a new element of the show that it needed. The spookiness is at an all-time high and that's how it needs to be. The show did get stale. Making it scary can help solve a lot of those problems.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Yeah I have seen them all. I am not even a horror dude...I honestly avoid them like the plague because I'm a vag, but this adds a new element of the show that it needed. The spookiness is at an all-time high and that's how it needs to be. The show did get stale. Making it scary can help solve a lot of those problems.

Gimple moving on to absolutely destroy Fear let this show get back on track. I literally despise that dude. Kang is killing it!! She deserves some damn award lol. S9 - present day has been great!

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

I'm not feeling the whole Carol pill popping/hallucinations thing

yeah that was kind of out of the blue.

feels like the writers come up with ideas or set pieces they want to do without them paying attention to the overarching plot or character arcs.

still watching, but i wish they would come up with an ending and work towards it

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

yeah that was kind of out of the blue.

feels like the writers come up with ideas or set pieces they want to do without them paying attention to the overarching plot or character arcs.

still watching, but i wish they would come up with an ending and work towards it

If she's having nightmares about Henry and Sophia, Mika and Lizzie as well, she may not want to sleep.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

If she's having nightmares about Henry and Sophia, Mika and Lizzie as well, she may not want to sleep.

Agreed. All this woman was when we met her if a little Susie housewife and a mother. She hasn't been that for a very long time and every child she gets closer to, dies. I can only imagine that'd be tough to handle....... or a hard pill to swallow!!!

I'm here all night.

But on the real, I get it and feel it makes sense. Just an opinion though

• Like 2