Walking Dead Season 10 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

Manny/Patrick

17 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

But on the real, I get it and feel it makes sense. Just an opinion though

Yeah I get why she wouldn't want to sleep. In reality she probably should have had some major mental breakdown by now, I just don't find that story line entertaining - granted it has only been one episode. 

On 10/24/2019 at 4:56 PM, Trentwannabe said:

Yeah I get why she wouldn't want to sleep. In reality she probably should have had some major mental breakdown by now, I just don't find that story line entertaining - granted it has only been one episode. 

Maybe she's going to still have that breakdown.  Do we know how long she'd spent on that boat?  Of all the characters on the show, Carol (who is my favorite character), has had the biggest emotional swings.  Year after year, Carol's emotional pendulum swings wildly.  

22 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Michael Cudlitz directed the episode. Did a great job! Nothing to crazy happened but it did set up something big at the end. Not necessarily a filler episode but definitely not anything groundbreaking happened. Not every episode can be like the last one

As someone who hasn't read the comics, this was a filler episode.

9 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Negan breaking out and what he does next are pretty important in the whisperers arc

*Assuming what he does next.... If they follow the comics, you're damn right. I didn't want to say that though lol. I am so looking forward to him this season. If only they didn't have to censor....... sigh........

Last episode was definitely the best of the season

++ Neagan. One of the only charismatic people left on the show. Hoping for big things next episode

+ Michonne and Judith sword fighting

+Talking about what they are gonna do with Neagan

- Most of the newer people (like the "youre not my lawyer" group are bland. The show needs to thin the herd

- no major or minor deaths

- first 20 minutes were brutally slow

- - Ezekials suicide thing. Another excuse for people to talk about their feelings

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Last episode was definitely the best of the season

++ Neagan. One of the only charismatic people left on the show. Hoping for big things next episode

+ Michonne and Judith sword fighting

+Talking about what they are gonna do with Neagan

- Most of the newer people (like the "youre not my lawyer" group are bland. The show needs to thin the herd

- no major or minor deaths

- first 20 minutes were brutally slow

- - Ezekials suicide thing. Another excuse for people to talk about their feelings

The episode out tomorrow is the best in like 4 years.