Walking Dead Season 10 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

Manny/Patrick

12 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Weak mid-season finale (and I hate that those are even a thing).

They built up Neegan for a couple weeks then completely ignore him here. They build up the Whisperer's plans and then ignore them.

Pretty terrible episode overall and doesn't make me excited one bit to wait three months.

If it were the season finale, I could dig this. It left open all the story lines to continue down the line. I am not a fan of these breaks though. I didn't mind the MSF at all but that's just me.

22 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Weak mid-season finale (and I hate that those are even a thing).

They built up Neegan for a couple weeks then completely ignore him here. They build up the Whisperer's plans and then ignore them.

Pretty terrible episode overall and doesn't make me excited one bit to wait three months.

agreed on the episode.  Thought it was a little drawn out.  

I understand the mid-season finale.  I am not sure how the TV ratings shake out with the weeks between thanksgiving and new years holidays.   Then you get to January and there is NFL playoffs and superbowl.  2nd half of the season starts the week after the superbowl i think.

Edited by squire12

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

agreed on the episode.  Thought it was a little drawn out.  

I understand the mid-season finale.  I am not sure how the TV ratings shake out with the weeks between thanksgiving and new years holidays.   Then you get to January and there is NFL playoffs and superbowl.  2nd half of the season starts the week after the superbowl i think.

IIRC it’s because of the writers strike years ago. Networks have just kept the new format ever since. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2019 at 12:27 AM, Dub_City30 said:

Neegan Carrol and Darryl are the only reason this show is decent. The new guys are just so boring and unlikeable. 

None are unlikeable to me, boring definitely. In fact they are too much the latter to be the former. I like Alpha as a villain. Samantha Morton is doing a great job.

I actually also like Judith. Usually the "way too mature" kids annoy me, but she is fun. He line to Neegan last season when he ran away and came back (profanity so can't type it here) was pretty great.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if the rest of you have run across it or not, but I found a Steve Yuen film at Big Lots last week, and I absolutely enjoyed the hell out of it.   RIP Glenn.  

The DVD box described it as a combination of "Office Space" and "The Purge".  The box was.....

Image result for spot on gif"

If you loved Glenn, you'll like Derek Cho.......and TBH, I'm beginning to think that anything with Samara Weaving in it is worth taking a look at.  

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...