Walking Dead Season 10 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

Manny/Patrick

6 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

This season definitely got the show back on track. Episode 15 was an epic ending with the pikes, the finale, for me at least, left a lot to be desired.

Where did the winter come from? We've never seen that in the show...

They usually pass over it (I think that is where season 1 or 2 ended and the following season picked up in the spring, much like next season will, and the winters aren't that bad being in the south. Walkers slow down in the cold and aren't much of a threat so not much is shown (or written) for the winter months.

11 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Second to last episode was great. Season finale was just ok. 

It bugged me that walkers were frozen while standing but then crawled out from under the snow later without slowing down. 

I thought we were beyond walker inconsistency for the most part but apparently not. I thought that was corny also. FTR, I'm not one of those people who thinks the walker sneaking up on someone is blatantly impossible either. I feel I'm the minority there though.

6 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I thought we were beyond walker inconsistency for the most part but apparently not. I thought that was corny also. FTR, I'm not one of those people who thinks the walker sneaking up on someone is blatantly impossible either. I feel I'm the minority there though.

99% of the time I ignore it. But the way they went out of the way to show that walkers were 100% frozen while standing makes me dislike it. The three by the crossing and the one by Hilltop.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, detroitlions72003 said:

So who do we think was the woman on the radio at the end? The possibilities are endless.

Here is to hoping that it is Madison, and she somehow survived on FTWD.  (Yes, I know that the possibilities of that are extraordinarily miniscule, at best.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...