Best weather in the country

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

If you don't mind lava.

If you're going to consider potential natural disasters, you might as well build a bunker in the middle of the country and set your own damn weather.  Everywhere has a potential natural disaster. 

17 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

If you're going to consider potential natural disasters, you might as well build a bunker in the middle of the country and set your own damn weather.  Everywhere has a potential natural disaster. 

We don't have any of that nonsense.

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Where?

12 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Do you like lake effect snow and winter for six months a year? If so, Michigan is the place to be.

We also have ridiculous humidity for our two months of summer.

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Michigan's got tornadoes, and tornadoes move faster than lava and come without warning. 

I can't remember the last time a tornado touched down anywhere around here. Maybe when I was in sixth grade? And it was down long enough to tear up some dirt for about 100 yards in a cornfield. I only remember that because one of my buddy's dads was able to record it.

We DID have some crazy flooding a few months ago though. But that's the only time I remember anything like that happening.

1 hour ago, steadypimpin said:

I loved living in Phoenix, yeah it's hot in the summer but the winters more than make up for it.

I say the same things about Houston. The humidity makes the heat nearly impossible to deal with, but the spring/fall/winter make up for it.

Archived