Best weather in the country

1 hour ago, steadypimpin said:

Scottsdale is my hometown, I miss it there.

I passed through Flagstaff and stayed a night last autumn but I've never been to Scottsdale, Tuscon, or Phoenix. I think I would like it in Scottsdale. What's the community generally like there?

22 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I'm a big fan of western Washington's weather. 

Minus potential forest fires I find this to be an interesting nomination for best weather in USA.

8 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Minus potential forest fires I find this to be an interesting nomination for best weather in USA.

The kid that burnt down my commute last summer? His parents are on the hook for nearly $40 million.

Dont know how they’re reasonably expected to pay that. I guess they just have to make installments until they die? How does that work?

6 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

The kid that burnt down my commute last summer? His parents are on the hook for nearly $40 million.

Dont know how they’re reasonably expected to pay that. I guess they just have to make installments until they die? How does that work?

Declare bankruptcy 

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Declare bankruptcy 

I’m almost certain that won’t do you any good for fines issued as a penalty, a quick google search leads me to believe I’m right but obviously I’m just basing that on a couple articles I skimmed from google lol.

I specifically remember a case where that happened, but not the details other than the person still had to pay their fines 

Archived