Best weather in the country

I've lived in Hawaii, Pennsylvania, and Florida.

Cold weather sucks. All the trees die. All you see is dead trees for months. It literally hurts to be outside. The snow causes you to walk around in soggy socks and shoes sometimes. Ice destroys your vehicle. Sometimes you have to run your vehicle for half an hour before you can drive the dang thing burning precious fuel. Never again.

Hawaii and Florida are somewhat close but Hawaii takes the cake. There really is no "bad" weather in Hawaii. Florida has tons of storms.

San Diego is about as good as it gets. 60-85 is about the temp range. Never too humid, even though it's on the water.

If you actually want some snow, Colorado Springs to Denver is probably the best. You get a couple days above 90 in the summer, and a just a couple below 0 in the winter. No humidity, so it's never feels as cold as it says. 

3 hours ago, Phire said:

Cold weather sucks. All the trees die. All you see is dead trees for months. It literally hurts to be outside. The snow causes you to walk around in soggy socks and shoes sometimes. Ice destroys your vehicle. Sometimes you have to run your vehicle for half an hour before you can drive the dang thing burning precious fuel. Never again.

Hawaii and Florida are somewhat close but Hawaii takes the cake. There really is no "bad" weather in Hawaii. Florida has tons of storms.

Uhhh, liquid hot magma flying thru the sky doesn't sound good to me.?

the more dreary the weather the better i feel personally. walking outside w/ the sunshine hurting my eyes (dont come at me w/ talk of sun glasses. absolutely never) and the heat making me perspire makes me not wanna leave my apartment. nice overcast light drizzle and im looking for stuff to do outside. wonder if growing up in a static environment for your whole upbringing just makes you want the opposite of what you have. grass is greener type ****. 

9 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

the more dreary the weather the better i feel personally. walking outside w/ the sunshine hurting my eyes (dont come at me w/ talk of sun glasses. absolutely never) and the heat making me perspire makes me not wanna leave my apartment. nice overcast light drizzle and im looking for stuff to do outside. wonder if growing up in a static environment for your whole upbringing just makes you want the opposite of what you have. grass is greener type ****. 

See I disagree. I moved to MD after growing up in Scottsdale. I absolutely hate rain and cold weather. It's been raining here almost everyday for a month. Screw that, give me sunshine and I'll be happy. 

12 hours ago, steadypimpin said:

Uhhh, liquid hot magma flying thru the sky doesn't sound good to me.?

I know you're saying this tongue-in-cheek, but since others have said similar things... which volcanoes are active and inactive on Hawaii are well documented. Just pick an island and a spot on that island without an active volcano and you gucci. The people affected by the lava now put expensive homes on an active volcano for some dumb reason.

20 hours ago, Phire said:

Hardens you up a bit and makes you truly appreciate good weather though :) those that have always lived in Cali, I get the feeling they're less resilient to a bit of chill/rain/cold etc. Not like us real men

Yes, I'm jealous.

4 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

Northern Michigan isn't bad. Never any natural disasters. 

Love the weather in the summer, fall. 

Snow kinda sucks, but it's not that snowy. 

Plus, Lake Superior is awesome.

(and the Autrain)

20 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Hardens you up a bit and makes you truly appreciate good weather though :) those that have always lived in Cali, I get the feeling they're less resilient to a bit of chill/rain/cold etc. Not like us real men

Yes, I'm jealous.

I lived in CA until I was 27, and I've lived in CO for the last 11yrs. I would take 25-30 and snowing here over 50 and raining in CA any time. Temperature doesn't always tell you how cold it feels.

Now the people in San Diego complaining about 60 in the winter need to have dumped on them, and then be thrown in a walk-in freezer...

On 6/5/2018 at 5:13 PM, Phire said:

No bad weather... just have to play frogger with lava while navigating the island.

Archived