Best weather in the country

10 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

The kid that burnt down my commute last summer? His parents are on the hook for nearly $40 million.

Dont know how they’re reasonably expected to pay that. I guess they just have to make installments until they die? How does that work?

They set up a monthly payment and if he pays off X amount and stays out of trouble for 10 years, the rest is forgiven.

source: http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/05/judge_orders_eagle_creek_fire.html

21 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Arizona (Scottsdale area) is probably #2 for me.  It gets hot as hell, but I also hate misquotes with a passion.  Dry heat ftw...

One of the reasons that I legitimately love Vegas weather. My only complaint is that it's far windier in the winter time than people think, and it makes it feel colder than the temperature actually is. But yeah, I'm seldom bugged by critters, the dry heat still makes it easier to breath than if it were 20 degrees colder and humid as hell, and overall, the weather is rather nice. It's also very strange how good 100+ degree temperatures feel at 11pm. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

One of the reasons that I legitimately love Vegas weather. My only complaint is that it's far windier in the winter time than people think, and it makes it feel colder than the temperature actually is. But yeah, I'm seldom bugged by critters, the dry heat still makes it easier to breath than if it were 20 degrees colder and humid as hell, and overall, the weather is rather nice. It's also very strange how good 100+ degree temperatures feel at 11pm. 

Agreed.  I've played golf in Scottsdale in 100+ degree weather.  If you can find some shade it's really not that bad.  When you're directly in the Sun though, oh boy...

I FOUND IT!

Santa Barbara, CA

characteristic of coastal California. Because the city lies along the ocean, onshore breezes moderate temperatures resulting in warmer winters and cooler summers compared with places farther inland.

ummers in Southern California are mostly rainless due to the presence of a high-pressure area over the eastern Pacific. In the fall, downslope winds, locally called "Sundowners", can raise temperatures into the high 90s and drop humidities into the single digits

Summer highs - 69-76 / Summer lows - 54-60

Winter highs -  64 - 70 / Winter lows - 46-50 

So, always warm, low humidity, sea breeze, sunny all the time. 

If you are not a fan of humidity during the summer, then you would probably have to settle for the west coast.  Generally speaking, Southern California seems to have 'perfect weather', but not for me.  I have family that lives out there and I don't like it as much.  I'm more partial to having actual seasons.  Seeing the cycle of nature - flowers blossoming, leaves falling, eventually dying and then doing it all over again.  Having an actual spring, summer, fall and winter.  I have never been to this place, but Colorado seems to be pretty great.

9 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I FOUND IT!

Santa Barbara, CA

characteristic of coastal California. Because the city lies along the ocean, onshore breezes moderate temperatures resulting in warmer winters and cooler summers compared with places farther inland.

ummers in Southern California are mostly rainless due to the presence of a high-pressure area over the eastern Pacific. In the fall, downslope winds, locally called "Sundowners", can raise temperatures into the high 90s and drop humidities into the single digits

Summer highs - 69-76 / Summer lows - 54-60

Winter highs -  64 - 70 / Winter lows - 46-50 

So, always warm, low humidity, sea breeze, sunny all the time. 

that's my dream weather right there. I hate extremes on either end of the spectrum. that's the sweet spot right there. However, I love rain , so that kind of sucks.

6 hours ago, showtime said:

If you are not a fan of humidity during the summer, then you would probably have to settle for the west coast.  Generally speaking, Southern California seems to have 'perfect weather', but not for me.  I have family that lives out there and I don't like it as much.  I'm more partial to having actual seasons.  Seeing the cycle of nature - flowers blossoming, leaves falling, eventually dying and then doing it all over again.  Having an actual spring, summer, fall and winter.  I have never been to this place, but Colorado seems to be pretty great.

Same. 

Two years ago my hometown was encased in 8” of ice for two weeks in the winter. The next summer it was so hot and dry the whole damn state nearly burned down. Fall and spring both fluctuate between beautiful changing colors on the trees, shrubs and flowers and torrential downpours and flooding.

It keeps everything exciting... i love it 

Archived