Best weather in the country

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'd rather live somewhere and sweat my balls off during the summer and have decent weather the other 3/4s of the year. I hate the snow and cold.

That's pretty much my whole outlook on it. I live in M.D. and I hate cold. I will eventually get my wife to break and we can move from here one day.

22 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I can't remember the last time a tornado touched down anywhere around here. Maybe when I was in sixth grade? And it was down long enough to tear up some dirt for about 100 yards in a cornfield. I only remember that because one of my buddy's dads was able to record it.

We DID have some crazy flooding a few months ago though. But that's the only time I remember anything like that happening.

You didn’t hear about the tornadoes from last year? There was one that touched down around the Freeport/Hastings area and did some damage. There was also one that touched down around Orleans (north of ionia).

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You didn’t hear about the tornadoes from last year? There was one that touched down around the Freeport/Hastings area and did some damage. There was also one that touched down around Orleans (north of ionia).

Not anywhere near me.

On 6/2/2018 at 4:33 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

So, cold, snowy for winter and then humidity for summer? I'm out.

Bitter cold mind you. This past winter was a bit mild compared to the past few years but once you get about a foot of snow on the ground and then you have nasty hard cold winds on top of it? Yep. I’m staying inside.

17 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I'm a big fan of western Washington's weather. 

Indeed. Lived in the western half of the state my whole life and think the climate is one of the best parts about living here 

Archived