The 2018 MLB Draft Thread

ramssuperbowl99

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Madrigal tbh

Give me the run down. Dont know much. I see hes a small guy. Do they make that pick with Kingery already in the infield? I sort of want some power in the infield. Im assuming thats why I saw Bohm in a bunch of mocks 

1 minute ago, Knowledge said:

Give me the run down. Dont know much. I see hes a small guy. Do they make that pick with Kingery already in the infield? I sort of want some power in the infield. Im assuming thats why I saw Bohm in a bunch of mocks 

Rankings: https://www.fangraphs.com/scoutboard.aspx?draft=2018mlb&type=0&pos=all&team=all

Go BPA. He's the BPA.

26 minutes ago, winitall said:

Tigers have to go Casey Mize right?  I understand the farm system has almost zero bats in it right now but taking a lesser prospect would be a bad move.

Always go BPA. A couple years ago, people were pissed that the Braves kept drafting pitchers, and there were only one major bat in the system.

Fast forward to now. Albies might be the favorite to start at 2nd for the all star game. Swanson is going to be a solid shortstop for the future, and there is Acuna. Thats the major league team now, and they now have Riley, Pache, and Waters in the system that all could be top 100 guys by the end of the season.

Things change quickly in baseball. 

Archived