The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, Whicker said:

He said everyone wasted their vote on day 1 when we lynched mafia

He meant cause so many people were spread out one D1 votes that don't tell us a whole lot

5 minutes ago, mission27 said:

@OleXmad

Convince me not to vote u

If you vote me you won't get as much information as you would KSJ or Rags and both have better lynch cases, with Rags on the verge of claiming. 

4 minutes ago, MathMan said:

am obvious case was you didnt like a james lynch day 1. you were trying to "be cautious"

I was wrong on that obviously, but half the town didn't vote James. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Scum claim? Lol wtf?

I was referring to half the town (more like 6-7 people) voting for people instead of the main 2 lynches. 

Just now, mission27 said:

giphy.gif

Alright Goose lets get em

Don't do what I think you're insinuating

I know what happened N1 now. Correct? Because if you can confirm that, it would tell us something about mafias hit. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

He said everyone wasted their vote on day 1 when we lynched mafia

Should've made that more clear, getting a mafia D1 and an other on N1 was damn good luck/a good vote not a waste of one.

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Don't do what I think you're insinuating

I know what happened N1 now. Correct? Because if you can confirm that, it would tell us something about mafias hit. 

I honestly dont know what you're talking about tbh, I wasnt paying attention n1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

We have what...another 24 hours or so?

I think that if people makes lists similar to mine, it will help us as we go along.  There's no rush at this point.  Let's drag it out a bit.  

I think you ought to consider how you are planning to claim.  If you are mafia, you should probably come up with a good story.

Police car after police car barreled down main street, sirens blaring.  They were rushing to reports of shot fired in the middle of downtown just as the work day was ending.  As they pulled up they they saw a body of a woman lying on the street out in front of the courthouse with a bullet wound to the head.  They checked the body for a pulse but found none. She was dead upon arrival. 

The police searched through her belongings to find her I.D.  They were shocked to learn that it was Rachel Dawes, Assistant District Attorney of Gotham.  

@kingseanjohn is dead, he was Rachel Dawes - Civ Aligned (Green Text)

Archived