The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

On 6/14/2018 at 12:47 PM, Slappy Mc said:

100% Civ:

Ragnarok

99% Civ

Squire

Mookie

Gopher 

Civ IMO:

TK3 (Slappy Mc)

Touch

Mission

Civ Lean

Alfred/JFin - If he is not hit by the mafia tonight, someone really needs to look into him.

(Update: Most of the recent events lead me to believe he is civ. I don't know that he is 100%, but he is probably in the 80 percentile range IMO)

Dome

Borderline:

Woz

MD4L

BCB

Suspicious:

Darth

OleXmad

Updated. 

Im gunna say that Darth is my top mafia suspect after reading back. OleXmad is definitely not out of the frying pan though.

Alfred, if you are Mafia, I have no words...

I think he caught both OleXmad and Darth. Ole refused to vote James and Darth hopped on when it was fairly obvious a swing wasn’t going to happen. The one thing I noticed in James’ posts that I found interesting was that James acknowledged both Darth and OleXmad. That is not something I would expect from a mafia member (to single out two other mafia members).

However, BCB also refused to acknowledge or jump aboard the James train and tried his best to deflect to others.

@Whicker the post that you said you don’t like a Teude or James lynch is terrible. You definitely played the worst game I have seen from you.

With that being said, I am not sure why Whicker said that BCB was civ, but I agree with Alfred, we should probably accept the possibility that Whicker is wrong.

Also for information purposes, I am also curious if there is a possibility that the mafia knows that Batman is not an active role in the game, just the storyboard, and knew it was a safe claim. Rag could still have a “vig” hit as the godfather. Kind of an out of the box thought, but if there two “known” roles, are we sure they are included in the game?

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’d say it’s a very safe assumption

I don’t know. I got to thinking about the storyline that is being presented. The more I read the storyline, the more I question if the Joker is actually a character, which lead me to question if both of those roles are staged roles instead of playable roles.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I swear I could get modcleared and people would still question my towniness.

I am not trying to question your towniness. At this current point, you are the only person we “should” trust. I just had an oddball thought and wanted to voice it before nights end.

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I don’t know. I got to thinking about the storyline that is being presented. The more I read the storyline, the more I question if the Joker is actually a character, which lead me to question if both of those roles are staged roles instead of playable roles.

That’s crazy talk imo

I’d be stunned if FJ intentionally mislead us like that

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

That’s crazy talk imo

I’d be stunned if FJ intentionally mislead us like that

You are probably right. I have no reason to question Rags, but I wondered why the “known roles” remained at just Batman and Joker with all the people that have died. Maybe he just hasn’t updated it.

(Play while reading for added effect)

The city of Gotham went to sleep still fearing what may happen in their dreams.  The sun rose the next morning bringing calm to the city as the snow storm had finally broke.  The air was still and silent, yet as they left for work the tension was still there.

Unbeknownst to the rest of the city, the entire police force had descended upon the shipyard.  It was a sight to behold, container after container lay stacked on top of each other to form a makeshift castle in the middle of the shipyard.  Only one way end, down a long corridor lined by shipping containers stacked three high. The layout of the containers created a killing field for anyone that tried to storm the castle. 

The shipyard was deserted, with the exception of the entirety of the police force that was still arriving to collect evidence and try to figure out what had taken place there the night before.  A man's body swayed back and forth with each gust of wind, he was swinging from the container that rested at the end of the killing corridor.  A woman was on her back crying above the swinging body.  

The woman atop the shipping container was all alone, shedding tears for the man tied up and dangling before everyone.  She was inconsolable, she stood up and as she did she grabbed the gun that lay next to her.  She started pacing around on top of the container tapping the butt of the gun to the top of her head as she was muttering to herself, "No, no, this can't be happening.  I can't do this alone."  

Police swarmed around the woman from all sides.  She continued pacing around and talking to herself.  Finally she stopped and faced the police below her, the gun was now at her side with her hand twitching the gun back and forth ever so slightly.  

"I'm coming pudding!" she suddenly screamed with a smile on her face as she pointed the gun at the police.  Bullets fired from all around her as she fell next to her love. 

@Darth Pees is dead, he was The Joker - Mafia aligned

@HorizontoZenith is dead, he was Harley Quinn (Not playing in the game) 

Archived