The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

@domepatrol91 You realize that if MD4L is civ, that either you are Alfred are the last mafia?

Not necessarily, but yeah I’ll be voting malf if he flips civ.

Like @theuntouchable said he could’ve been tampered with...... or Mookie could have a role where he passes invests.

I do find it funny that malf was 100% on board with my claim and bought had no doubts about it yesterday. Then today he came in and again confirmed he knows I wouldn’t have skipped a scum hit.

untouch reminded him that would leave only him on MD4L’s list and now all the sudden he has more questions about it 

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I really wish ya'll  would have waited for everyone to at least check in before lynching people.  Get any and all info first.  

Things can happen quickly when a few people get online.  1 negative of the majority vote to lynch is that it can take a long time.....it can also go really fast when there are less players and a quick BW starts.

Regardless of how the MD4L flip comes out, I want to throw this out there for some to consider.  

Does Batman need to be eliminated for town to win?   IF Batman is eliminated, does that leave open a win-con for some that might be other aligned?

I realize that may sound odd, but with how the game seems to have been set up, it is something that I have (and feel we should) considered

15 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I really wish ya'll  would have waited for everyone to at least check in before lynching people.  Get any and all info first.  

This is BS. I am on the west coast and it is 240 right now. If you cannot be active and aren’t here for stuff, you have no reason to complain about not being involved.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I do. I’ve had multiple people confirm my claim, and I’ve been cleared by the investigator and you still want to lynch me. It’s amazing.

Look at it from the others perspective.  Woz claims the investigator role and clears 2 players that could be mafia.  It has been brought up and is something that needs to be considered.  

Since we do not know the roles and abilities that are in play for this game, claiming something is easy enough to do.  That can also lead to fake/BS claims as well to "clear" people.  

Right now I believe Woz and his info.....but it is still a fluid situation.

Just now, squire12 said:

Look at it from the others perspective.  Woz claims the investigator role and clears 2 players that could be mafia.  It has been brought up and is something that needs to be considered.  

Since we do not know the roles and abilities that are in play for this game, claiming something is easy enough to do.  That can also lead to fake/BS claims as well to "clear" people.  

Right now I believe Woz and his info.....but it is still a fluid situation.

I’ve also confirmed that mookie visited me the night he said he did

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’ve also confirmed that mookie visited me the night he said he did

I visited players as well....but did not get roles or alliances, so I am not sure how that adds to clearing him.

Archived