The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

25 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Right now, nobody

Not sure on the mission stuff, I need to reread. Malf and you both have had odd reactions I wanted to find again too. Don’t remember james saying much but I was just browsing at work through most of the thread. 

23 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Why exactly was mission lolcleared? And by who?

my understanding was he didn’t get a role right away, and that made people think he was civ? I’m not sure I follow.  

Can’t really say this seems forced but it seems fit together quite poorly

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Trying to gauge whether this is a mafia jfin entrance or a jfin enhanced with the innards of malf perusing through his veins. 

this is looked like a sociopath and definitely never going out w/ this chick i just spent 3 hours hanging out in parking lot with jfin. he has risen. and in prime form to break you soft boys down real quick using my remarkable social skills to sliiiiiide right into your comfort zone and trick you into giving me everything i need to promptly bring you the **** down. how are we tonight? 

@MathMan hit the showers bru. i got it from here. 

On 6/6/2018 at 8:00 PM, MD4L said:

it's post like that which allow me to say things like if there's a recruiter hanging around I'm a great target.

On 6/6/2018 at 8:00 PM, MD4L said:

it's post like that which allow me to say things like if there's a recruiter hanging around I'm a great target.

On 6/6/2018 at 8:26 PM, MD4L said:

Of course not. If town isn't going to help its own, I will gladly jump ship.

On 6/6/2018 at 8:37 PM, MD4L said:

There's always the reality I am what I am. So I must help my own.

Going with MD4L

Archived