The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Look at Slappy too. Malf defended him just recently. Then a bit later Slappys claim came into question and malf panicked and changed the stance he’s had on me since he beginning 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

No he’s saying if you were faking the investigator claim that the real investigator would have counter claimed (ccD) you

Ah, my mistake then.

Why does everyone seem so scummy to me? All these posts about conversions to deflect conversation and cause confusion. I think we are a lost cause as civs.

If dome flips civ, im sorry dome. You all have done a good job confusing the **** out of me.

My original thought about OleXmad being Edward Nigma was based off of the role he claimed. Not necessarily the abilities, but the forensics analyst part. The only analyst I can recall from Batman was Edward Nigma. Not only that, but he is the only person out of the 4 non-batman character names that provided a link to a character to try to justify the name. I have been and still am suspicious of him. 

I think if Alfred was mafia, he wouldn't have played the way he has, but with his other talk, he may be mocking us.

Woz, I believe is the "real detective." I had it confirmed (because I am not the brightest person) that if the detective died, I would be informed by FJ. The fact that no one CC'd him makes me 100% trust his word.

I just don't know what to think anymore. I hope that dome is the last mafia and we can end this madness already.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Why does everyone seem so scummy to me? All these posts about conversions to deflect conversation and cause confusion. I think we are a lost cause as civs.

If dome flips civ, im sorry dome. You all have done a good job confusing the **** out of me.

My original thought about OleXmad being Edward Nigma was based off of the role he claimed. Not necessarily the abilities, but the forensics analyst part. The only analyst I can recall from Batman was Edward Nigma. Not only that, but he is the only person out of the 4 non-batman character names that provided a link to a character to try to justify the name. I have been and still am suspicious of him. 

I think if Alfred was mafia, he wouldn't have played the way he has, but with his other talk, he may be mocking us.

Woz, I believe is the "real detective." I had it confirmed (because I am not the brightest person) that if the detective died, I would be informed by FJ. The fact that no one CC'd him makes me 100% trust his word.

I just don't know what to think anymore. I hope that dome is the last mafia and we can end this madness already.

All things considered town has done an excellent job. This is a pretty complicated mafia set up, very enjoyable though.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

The part about the link to his character is IMO a bigger deal than what it’s been made out to be. Does anyone know if he said that before or after it was well known that there are made up characters?

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

My original thought about OleXmad being Edward Nigma was based off of the role he claimed. Not necessarily the abilities, but the forensics analyst part.

I thought you said it had to do more with your role? That you didn’t believe him because of something that had to do with you. 

Also im assuming I can still talk cause he lynch isn’t announced. MD4L did to IIRC

lemme know if that’s now allowed

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The part about the link to his character is IMO a bigger deal than what it’s been made out to be. Does anyone know if he said that before or after it was well known that there are made up characters?

Afred and Dome claimed their characters were not related to the Batman movies shortly after as well. 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I thought you said it had to do more with your role? That you didn’t believe him because of something that had to do with you. 

Also im assuming I can still talk cause he lynch isn’t announced. MD4L did to IIRC

lemme know if that’s now allowed

I didnt believe he was the investigator because of his abilities and how they related to my role condition.

I didn't believe his character because of name and forensic analyst part.

The mob made their way through the streets killing and destroying anything and everything that they thought brought about the reign of terror now seen in Gotham or kept it in place.  The mob came to an old, rundown home, it was Granny Anna Belle's house.  

The mob looked through the windows of the house, trying to see if they could discern whether or not Granny Anna Belle was with them or against them. One of the mob members shouted, "Hey look, she has pictures framed of both Bruce Wayne and the Joker on her wall."  

Confused looks immediately formed on the faces of many of the people in the mob.  They had no idea what to make of this, until a man spoke up, "Many years ago, I heard a rumor that Granny Anna Belle worked at the Saint Swithin's Orphanage.  It was said that she loved two of the orphans more than any of the others that went through there."

"Let's burn it down," came cries from the mob, as torches started flying at the house.  Some of the mob members tried to calm everyone down so they could wrap their heads around what they just heard, but it was too late.  The house went up quickly and as the mob turned to move on they heard, "They are freedom," coming from the flame filled house.

@domepatrol91 is dead, he was Granny Anna Belle - Civ aligned

Archived