The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Pretty sure we still have at least one mislynch. Depending on if mafia has one or two members left. 

It’s got to be Malf

But that would mean that malf purposely missed a hit n3 and avoided hitting the protector for several nights to make hits like gopher and the like. It’s xmad. 

54 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

WTF is going on here. We "have" two investigators that yielded no results and we are listening to the two top scum reads of the game...

Why are all these roles limited on their moves... It makes no sense to me. That being said, there is verbiage in my role does indicate that there could be a set number of investigations. (I may have dropped the ball on explaining that when I claimed, because that gave an out for Woz...)

So here is my thinking. There are 4 players that have claimed roles that are not related to batman in anyway. All except for 1, OleXmad through out a name that had a reference to a link that he had to dig up. 

So my thinking is that either Woz and OleXmad are mafia together (which would be extremely disappointing because I trust Woz (and because I think a investigator would have CC'd by now.)) or we are missing that OleXmad is in fact Edward Nigma and the last mafia member. 

Either way, it appears that my role is useless now. It is saddening that a limit has been put on investigation numbers if it is true. I truly do not believe in any way that if OleXmad is the investigator that Detective Murphy (who has no forensic experience in the movies) would pick up being a forensic analyst. 

"Yielded no results" I confirmed Malf didn't kill bucs. I think Malf was acting pretty scummy pushing Mookie but eh. I have no limits to my moves ftr. 

49 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Did xmad come out with the “Jason Taylor” name before or after it was known that there were nonbatman characters?

Before I think or at least I was one of the first few. 

39 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Guys think about this Edward nigma thing. 

#1 we’ve thought the role was weird from the beginning

#2. Chatty hits are usually assigned to one person and one person only, how much help would that role really be? 

#3. What if xmad is mafia and his role is the one that is immune to invests? 

I'll admit it's a weird role considering there's two police commissioners (or a deputy and Jim Gordon) but it does make sense in a game with 20 players.

I don't see how I'd be immune to investigations If I was the riddler, he's not even a top 5 batman villain. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So he was one of the first? 

It’s gotta be xmad

My list as of now:

Town:
Ragnarok, Mookie, Woz, Xmad

Town lean: Malf - If only because he's not the killer, I don't see how'd he'd be investigation proof since Darth is the one that had it according to Woz since he came back as town.

Scumdar:  Untouchable, Slappy. 

18 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

"Yielded no results" I confirmed Malf didn't kill bucs. I think Malf was acting pretty scummy pushing Mookie but eh. I have no limits to my moves ftr. 

Before I think or at least I was one of the first few. 

I'll admit it's a weird role considering there's two police commissioners (or a deputy and Jim Gordon) but it does make sense in a game with 20 players.

I don't see how I'd be immune to investigations If I was the riddler, he's not even a top 5 batman villain. 

My list as of now:

Town:
Ragnarok, Mookie, Woz, Xmad

Town lean: Malf - If only because he's not the killer, I don't see how'd he'd be investigation proof since Darth is the one that had it according to Woz since he came back as town.

Scumdar:  Untouchable, Slappy. 

He misspoke on darth on the latest post it was non town

Archived