The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

27 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Why would he be able to collect dna from the corpse of someone that died the same night one night but couldn’t do it n1?

People killed in the intro post  weren't in play. (no hits on N1 either)

26 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So then how did he collect from ksj n2?

KSJ was a day hit so I collected his DNA that night. 

25 minutes ago, MathMan said:

i meant bucs died n2, so xmad should have gotten the dna n3.

@OleXmad didnt you know mission kit ksj?

I wasn't totally convinced Mission did it at that point, as I've said should've collected bucs DNA earlier. 

24 minutes ago, MathMan said:

sigh.....

@OleXmad can you explain

N1: Couldn't collect DNA because no one was killed aside from the intro people.

N2: Collected the DNA off of KSJ.

N3:  Compared KSJ's killer DNA with rags, it was not a match. 

N4: Collect Bucs DNA

N5: Compare Bucs killers DNA with Malf, it was not a match. 

19 minutes ago, MathMan said:

thats the question to xmad

Wasn't convinced mission did it and I wasn't sure Rags was batman, both have been proven true so whoops.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Lol well if he’s mafia he’s obviously going to say I’m guilty

Yep and with Malf's massive push on you could've lied and said "Mookie killed Bucs" and you would've been lynched. 

Here's an interesting thought @OleXmad, what happens to the DNA after you have sampled it? Day one could you not have sampled a living players DNA and then cross referenced with a dead person after day 1? Can you not the keep cross referencing the DNA with other living people on separate nights to eventually find the person that did kill him?

There are just too many questions about your role. It is really the only one that is convoluted and difficult to understand. The fact that Woz investigated you and came back civ means nothing to me knowing that his investigation of Darth revealed he was "non-town."

I believe if you are not mafia, then mookie duped us all. I just don't see any way that your role is beneficial to us.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

The fact that Woz investigated you and came back civ means nothing to me knowing that his investigation of Darth revealed he was "non-town."

Just to be clear: OleXmad came back as town. Darth Pees came back as not town.

I'm not saying that doesn't mean he has some sort of investigation shield; just wanted what I said to be clear.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Just to be clear: OleXmad came back as town. Darth Pees came back as not town.

I'm not saying that doesn't mean he has some sort of investigation shield; just wanted what I said to be clear.

Understood. What I am trying to get across is that if Darth came back "not town" that would mean he was not the godfather. That we still have, presumably, an investigation immune mafia role out there.

Understood. What I am trying to get across is that if Darth came back "not town" that would mean he was not the godfather. That we still have, presumably, an investigation immune mafia role out there.

Except that is what my role does: I get their alignment (town/not-town) on three separate attempts. Had I been blocked (or wasted due to a vig kill on the same person (*sigh*)), that still counted as one of the three.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Except that is what my role does: I get their alignment (town/not-town) on three separate attempts. Had I been blocked (or wasted due to a vig kill on the same person (*sigh*)), that still counted as one of the three.

Every game I have ever been a part of, the godfather has been investigation immune. Meaning if he is investigated, it will come back as town/civ.

The game that I just put together the role is the same. The GF role is usually investigation immune, doesn't mean you necessarily investigated the godfather, but it would explain why either mookie or OleXmad could have returned a civ result as a mafia member. 

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Here's an interesting thought @OleXmad, what happens to the DNA after you have sampled it? Day one could you not have sampled a living players DNA and then cross referenced with a dead person after day 1? Can you not the keep cross referencing the DNA with other living people on separate nights to eventually find the person that did kill him?

There are just too many questions about your role. It is really the only one that is convoluted and difficult to understand. The fact that Woz investigated you and came back civ means nothing to me knowing that his investigation of Darth revealed he was "non-town."

I believe if you are not mafia, then mookie duped us all. I just don't see any way that your role is beneficial to us.

Bolded is what I did last night and this night.

I agree it's difficult to understand (My explanations probably haven't helped all that much) Woz's investigations revealed Darth was Non-town, that was accurate. So thus it should be reasonable to deduce I am town and so is Mookie. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

If the joker isn't the godfather role in this game I don't know who else would be, the joker usually doesn't play second fiddle to anyone. If there would've been an investigation immune mafia role it would've been him, and the killer is still out there so that rules out the Joker being the killer. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Every game I have ever been a part of, the godfather has been investigation immune. Meaning if he is investigated, it will come back as town/civ.

The game that I just put together the role is the same. The GF role is usually investigation immune, doesn't mean you necessarily investigated the godfather, but it would explain why either mookie or OleXmad could have returned a civ result as a mafia member. 

I can see the argument for this but the Joker came up as non-town, mookie or me would have to be above the joker or town to be cleared in that situation. I can't think of anyone in a batman vs. joker game who would be above the joker. 

Whichever mafia is left is their killer role, who I doubt would be investigation proof.

There is a possibility the Joker killed Bucs and I have nothing to go off of though. 

2 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Bolded is what I did last night and this night.

I agree it's difficult to understand (My explanations probably haven't helped all that much) Woz's investigations revealed Darth was Non-town, that was accurate. So thus it should be reasonable to deduce I am town and so is Mookie. 

If the joker isn't the godfather role in this game I don't know who else would be, the joker usually doesn't play second fiddle to anyone. If there would've been an investigation immune mafia role it would've been him, and the killer is still out there so that rules out the Joker being the killer. 

I can see the argument for this but the Joker came up as non-town, mookie or me would have to be above the joker or town to be cleared in that situation. I can't think of anyone in a batman vs. joker game who would be above the joker. 

Whichever mafia is left is their killer role, who I doubt would be investigation proof.

There is a possibility the Joker killed Bucs and I have nothing to go off of though. 

Wait, can't you just use squire or gopher? 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I collect one person's DNA, that is a night action.
I compare one person's DNA with a sample I have, that's a night action.

Haven't collected either squire or Gopher's DNA. 

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'd have to collect those with my current night move and then the next night I'd compare the DNA. 

@OleXmad Either Ras Al Ghol (as previously stated), The Riddler (Edward Nigma), Carmine Falcone, Salvatore Maroni, Bane... I don't know I could probably find a few more that could fit the role of Godfather. 

I can see Ras Al Ghol but there's been zero hints to him this entire game. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Wouldn’t it be Talia al ghul

You must have missed this from a couple pages ago but I think the other person would be from dark knight rises and Talia is the main antagonist in that movie. It would also make sense that she would be invest immune given the role she played in the movie. 

@bcb1213, we are at a situation that is quite infuriating. So much confusing information has been pouring in without anything to substantiate a theory. Mainly the conversion conversation. When we do get a bit of useful information @MD4L, we somehow find a way to kill the person that gave us the information. My role is essentially useless if @Woz is being forthcoming and truthful with his claims (which I have no reason to doubt it without a CC) and I have a hard time believing @MathMan is mafia due to his awesome gameplay the first couple nights. I have very little reason to suspect @theuntouchable because he wasn't on the list from MD4L. IMO the GF role would have to be either Mookie or OleXmad...

Archived