The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, MathMan said:

maybe she could only fool james gordons invest, but dna would come back positive and l. fox would make it appear in the ratio

Which would be nominally fairer for the forensics investigator.

19 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

If he was invest  immune wouldn't he also be census invest immune tho? 

That is a valid point and why I haven’t ruled out malf however, the census isn’t a true invest so to speak so I could see it to where it would come through on the census.

Xmad claims that malf is not tied to bucs murder. 

It’s a convaluted mess but IMO I don’t think malf would skip out on a hit n3 just to try and clear himself and I don’t think it’s possible that mookie would have a move that caused him to visit me without doing anything AND be invest immune. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That is a valid point and why I haven’t ruled out malf however, the census isn’t a true invest so to speak so I could see it to where it would come through on the census.

Xmad claims that malf is not tied to bucs murder. 

It’s a convaluted mess but IMO I don’t think malf would skip out on a hit n3 just to try and clear himself and I don’t think it’s possible that mookie would have a move that caused him to visit me without doing anything AND be invest immune. 

he clearly is a watcher, whether town or scum.

he said nobody else visited you

he said squire visited woz

the "x" move is similar to wozs invest claims.

44 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Yes, if I could do both in a single night I'd have at least two mafia by now hence why it's one thing per night.

Both play a significant role in the movies could be either or that's the GF, I still have a hard time believing the joker would work for them. But it would be the reason why the joker came up as "non-town" instead of town since he should in theory be the GF. 

Woz has cleared me, I've explained my role so I have nothing more to add at this point.

791a7145377b07729a9d083eb6a264ee8ab10304

Okay but if you can clear yourself why wouldnt you...

@Ragnarok, my final thoughts before night. You need to take charge more and be here as much as you can. @Woz‘s information seems to be accurate, but there may be a GF in the ranks.

At the very least we know that either Mookie, Alfred or OleXmad is mafia.

Unfortunately Woz did not invest Alfred. Probably because Alfred played a mostly civ game other than the deceptive posts. 

Touch has been playing a very civ game in my opinion.

BCB could be hiding out as a godfather. 

My brain is fried on this.

Best case scenario, one of Mookie, Alfred or OleXmad is the final mafia member.

Worst case scenario is we have been duped by a trusted civ and there are more than 1 mafia.

Either way we are running out of miss lynches and could end up losing unless we unravel the mess of confusion that has been put forth.

21 minutes ago, MathMan said:

if mookie was scum, he played it very well 

i also think that if mookie is scum, there are other mafia involved. mookie would know it was autowin if he was alone

I'm not, but thank you for the sort of compliment. How did untouch get cleared again? Must've missed that.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

@Ragnarok, my final thoughts before night. You need to take charge more and be here as much as you can. @Woz‘s information seems to be accurate, but there may be a GF in the ranks.

At the very least we know that either Mookie, Alfred or OleXmad is mafia.

Unfortunately Woz did not invest Alfred. Probably because Alfred played a mostly civ game other than the deceptive posts. 

Touch has been playing a very civ game in my opinion.

BCB could be hiding out as a godfather. 

My brain is fried on this.

Best case scenario, one of Mookie, Alfred or OleXmad is the final mafia member.

Worst case scenario is we have been duped by a trusted civ and there are more than 1 mafia.

Either way we are running out of miss lynches and could end up losing unless we unravel the mess of confusion that has been put forth.

BCB isn't godfather unless he has some odd mafia role where he can gift people bulletproof vests...

Archived