The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

3 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

especially since there's, what, 4 hours left?

Maybe but I'd rather be cautious about who we lynch instead of rushing to lynch someone who might want to get lynched. 

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Was it that quick? Whicker got to 5 just as fast before stalling out and then people went to James, he stalled out at 5 too for a while then a couple votes (including his own) pushed him to 7 I think

its very odd to me that he’s not fighting it at all. 

In terms of real life time no but if you go back and look it all happened within like two three pages, and like a whole page in there is basically Whicker catching up and posting on his way. 

21 minutes ago, OleXmad said:
27 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

especially since there's, what, 4 hours left?

Maybe but I'd rather be cautious about who we lynch instead of rushing to lynch someone who might want to get lynched. 

So....you are trying to get the lynch off of him. noted

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:
27 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

It’s very simple for sure, but I don’t think it’s logical 

The self-vote part isn't logical, but more activity being better seems pretty obvious.

self voting is antitown

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

self voting is antitown

Sure, but am I not getting the point across? Letting the day just drag on doesn't do anything for us. Pushing for a majority (even if unsuccessful) at least gets some activity going.

2 hours ago, OleXmad said:

All I missed was a whole lot of nothing, expected a decent train of posts when I got back.

49 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Too little information to give any noteworthy conclusions so far, I'll re-read the thread later tonight.

So you expected other people to post quality posts, but you don't have to?

OR was your first post a built in excuse on why you aren't going to scum hunt?

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Sure, but am I not getting the point across? Letting the day just drag on doesn't do anything for us. Pushing for a majority (even if unsuccessful) at least gets some activity going.

Make a case on another target imo

41 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

@LetTheBallFly sorry I am reading up and saw you voted me. Just got done working and last night I was honestly busy reading diaries from big brother. This game why me? Is it just because I voted you right away?

@bucsfan333 why me? Because I was slowly inactive while working and brought up I didn’t like your post that someone else also called you out on? 

You are more active as a civ Day 1s imo. You have been missing for much of this Day.

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

Make a case on another target imo

MD4L's conversion posts were weird. Rag didn't really say anything other than pleasantries until today. Darth and Ole think I'm trying to get myself killed, which seems weird (plus I'd assume you wouldn't be allowed to self-vote if you have a "must be lynched" win condition, right?).

Archived