The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, MathMan said:

@Whicker, what made YOU become suspicious of Darth based off my posts?

It wasn't some great case, but the part about him seeking validation for a James vote made sense and there wasn't much else to go on. I'm getting a civvy reading off of James from his recent posting and I obviously don't like my wagon. I'd rather go for Darth off of something than others off of nothing

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Scum xmad wouldn't like our posts and ignore maifs question right?  Like that's a whole nother level of stupid 

Even you must remember who you're dealing with Bcb, I am that stupid. 

6 minutes ago, MathMan said:

@OleXmad, what about my Darth post made me rethink your vote.

(Pay attention, kids....)

It brought something to my attention that I didn't notice, specifically how Darth voted for James. 

1 minute ago, OleXmad said:
4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Scum xmad wouldn't like our posts and ignore maifs question right?  Like that's a whole nother level of stupid 

1 minute ago, OleXmad said:

It brought something to my attention that I didn't notice, specifically how Darth voted for James. 

You understand that basically reads I'm dumb scum right 

41 minutes ago, MathMan said:
3 hours ago, Darth Pees said:
7 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

James. I think its really important that we reach a majority. We don't gain anything by waiting for night and letting so many people slide by without doing anything.

Anyone get a "I need to be lynched to win" vibe from this, or is it just me?

Darth seemed to want people to validate this so that james would be a safe place to put his vote.

But that didn't really happen

39 minutes ago, MathMan said:
3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Anyone get a "I need to be lynched to win" vibe from this, or is it just me?

It's just you 

37 minutes ago, MathMan said:
3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

It's just you 

Fair enough. That's just the vibe I got from that post. Though I'm not really sure what his goal is right now. Not trying to save himself is...weird.

2 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

It's N1 let's get this over with. James

But then he still wants to vote for him, so he has to say N1, lets get it over with.

But you could tell he REALLY wanted someone to validate his suspicion so he wouldn't look bad when james flips civ.

You didn't notice it. But your brain did.

Read carefully. The case against Darth is complete nonsense. How would validation of a "I need to be lynched to win" thought make James a safe place to put Darth's vote?

If anything, it would be a much WORSE place to put his vote if people agreed with him

But important thing here is that it is WRITTEN UP like a case. So, mafia would feel alright about changing their vote over.

It's not normal for a civ to just roll over and take their lynch. Thus, James being mafia is a more likely situation.

If James flips mafia, check out the people who tried to flip the vote to darth or ltbf

Archived