The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Whicker was the counter wagon so he's pretty clear in my book 

Explain that to me. Cause that doesn't make since at all. Am I missing something?

Just cause Whicker was the other BW doesn't mean he is clear imo. Is that what you are implying?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Walk me through that time line then cause that doesn’t make sense

James looks like he's going to be the lynch and Malf says he should claim. He claims he's not important and continues to have this "well it's okay if I get lynched" mentality which I read as a civ reaction. No other wagon other than myself crops up so I jump back onto James. Then, the opportunity for Darth pops up so I try to push that

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Some of these are out of order because as I kept reading other parts stuck out. Whicker states that he’s getting a civ read on James due to “recent posting” but I don’t recall seeing James post inbetween the the time he voted James and the time he said he had a civ read on him. 

The interactions through this time frame between rags and whicker and certainly interesting to say the least. 

If whicker is mafia, I don’t think BCB is. 

Maybe, but I'm actually leaning both are scum

13 minutes ago, Whicker said:

James looks like he's going to be the lynch and Malf says he should claim. He claims he's not important and continues to have this "well it's okay if I get lynched" mentality which I read as a civ reaction. No other wagon other than myself crops up so I jump back onto James. Then, the opportunity for Darth pops up so I try to push that

I didn't read that as a civ reaction at all.

27 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Agree with Rags' town list. I think both Xmad and KSJ should be scum leans, though 

Id like some more opinions on my piles.  So that when scum flip, we can use their thoughts on the list.

8 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Decent Townie Group
jfin/malf
dome
touch
bucs
md4l
woz

Townie Lean
darth
whicker

Neutral
gopher
xmad
squire
teude
mookie
ksj
tk3

Scum Lean
ltbf
bcb

Scum
james

The list is on page 49 for those interested.

30 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
36 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Whicker was the counter wagon so he's pretty clear in my book 

I don’t really see how that clears him

right

could be why james didnt fight his lynch.

twoface could be more expendable than the joker

At this point, I do not have a lot to offer that would differ with the noted exception of myself being in the decent town group.  

I think the moves tonight will shed some insight as to some of the powers that are in play.

Archived