The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

On 6/9/2018 at 8:04 PM, MathMan said:

that's funny that you think you are getting lynched.

On 6/9/2018 at 8:04 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Driving home now then date night so I probably won’t be on again. Tag me if I need to chnge my vote 

perhaps dome wants to get out of this james vote, but it would look so bad if he moved his vote on his own volition

42 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Walk me though this thought

its admittedly weak. because the james train was rolling and whocker may not have wanted to be in the wrong side of it.

now that i think about it, whicker was pushing md4l before he voted james.

maybe hoping people would move their train to md4l, but then that didnt happen so he voted james very relucantly

come to think of it, if rags was mafia with james. he wouldnt let james die such a pathetic death

whicker

5 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I don't know how i feel about this. The day is still young, why is there a 0 percent chance?

Later today, catch up like you said you need to and youll see. 

5 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:
7 minutes ago, MathMan said:

vote someone who actually has a chance to be lynched todaym otherw8se its a throw off.

0 percent chance that bucs is the lynch

I don't know how i feel about this. The day is still young, why is there a 0 percent chance?

his actions last night werent consistent with the sort of action to either save james or vote james to look good.

gopher is throwing his vote off, just like he did day 1

6 hours ago, MathMan said:

this is exactly the post that mafia dome would call a fellow mafia out for

This is actually true lol. Probably not N1 like the raves incident though... cause I felt really bad about that and I’m not trying to spend he rest of the game apologizing lol

james right now has 7 votes and is kind of a sinking ship. so dome keeps hammering him on this because he knows that he will look better when james turns up scum.

dome is no stranger to bussing a fellow mafia day 1

I kept hammering him cause that’s the best way I know how to play... nit picking little stuff that doesnt make sense. 

perhaps dome wants to get out of this james vote, but it would look so bad if he moved his vote on his own volition

Perhaps I wanted to make myself available to my teammates who were still diligently trying to decide on a lynch. 

Ill say I do find it odd that you call me out here and say I may have been looking for a way out of the vote, but don’t quote me later when I never change my vote (but in fact reiterate my belief in the James lynch) while others are jumping around lol.

if I was scum looking for a way off there were plenty of chances to do it quietly. Lots of people were throwing random votes around 

Archived