Supplemental Draft actually relevant??

Fatgerman

58 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Carrie or BBC will be in the slot (hehe) I’d image as they both rated as two of the top slot guys in the league last year.

Absolutely agree. I'm more referring to the long term.

Simeon is raw. I'd assume it'd take a season or two for him to pan out, if he does.

10 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

If he can play and put up those numbers I’d go third. Could be a great combo with Denzel and Beale.

I could live with a 2nd if our guys evaluate him to be worth it. I trust Dorsey, Wolf, and Highsmith, especially Highsmith; I read he has an eye for DBs. He spotted udfa's Tramon Williams and Sam Shields.

On 6/7/2018 at 4:58 PM, Mind Character said:

I had Sam Beal as my 7th best CB in the draft and gave him a late 2nd/early 3rd round grade.

His length and ball skills are impressive. He has great hip fluidity but has poor eye discipline and his eyes get him into trouble.

He reminded me of Nnamdi Asomugha in terms of arm length and movement skills. Asomugha was known as having elite work ethic and studied the game/WRs religiously. I don't know if Beal has those characteristics, but if he's a diligent worker then we should absolutely spend a draft pick on him in the supplemental.

It would be ideal if we could give a 4th round pick for him assuming there are no major red flags. He has serious starter upside and as even pro bowl potential. I wouldn't be surprised if a team uses a 3rd round pick on him.

I'd stay away from Adonis Alexander as he's too slow and too stiff a mover to have success at CB in the league. he'll likely convert to an OLB or SS in the league. I liked his tape early on but he got exposed the more I watched.

I don't know anything about the Safety out of TAMU, but if he has serious upside a FS and we could get him in the 4th or 5th it would be worth the gamble assuming he passes the character test.

Here

18 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I was hoping he would be ours in the third, but his solid athletic numbers might mean a playoff team using a second.

I getcha. Real possibility we bid our 2nd. Hopefully that pick is mid second after all is said and done.

Archived