Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, champ11 said:

Does anyone know what the Pels offered him? Everyone told me he was going back! 

Who cares about the Pelicans, the Blazers were working a S&T for him but he shares the same agent as Nurkic and that prevented the trade lmaoooo.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's the thing. They were going to win anyways so might as stack the ish out of the team even more lol. But yeah, dude is going to miss half the season and who knows how he comes back from that devastating injury. 

Rudy Gay was successful in his comeback but in limited minutes. But he isn't Boogie's size. No one is Boogie's size that I can recall with an achilles injury. Who knows what happens. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's the thing. They were going to win anyways so might as stack the ish out of the team even more lol. But yeah, dude is going to miss half the season and who knows how he comes back from that devastating injury. 

The warriors legit don't need him. Like it's just dumb to add a center that doesn't play defense or hustle or move the ball. But I mean it don't matter! 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Who cares about the Pelicans, the Blazers were working a S&T for him but he shares the same agent as Nurkic and that prevented the trade lmaoooo.

Bruh Nurk did the Blazers dirty ???? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH He's the worst. Yes 

In the last ~25 years, has there ever been a team assembled with this much star power in any of the 4 major sports in North America?

I guess maybe the Yankees could make an argument but there wasn't the same sense of invincibility and the addition of top players on top of an already historic team. 

This truly might be the best team assembled in this generation of sports. Seems hyperbolic but I truly can't think of anything that rivals this.

There are going to be so many changes to the next CBA.

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

The warriors legit don't need him. Like it's just dumb to add a center that doesn't play defense or hustle or move the ball. But I mean it don't matter! 

That's why I called this a decent signing lollllll

Just now, champ11 said:

How many threes Boogie taking per game next season? This is his dream. No consequences for trash shots. 

Dubs also needed someone to take pressure off of Dray for getting so many technicals. Dude was getting close to that suspension. Now Boogie could take that role. This is true team in all ways.

people are really up in arms? the warriors were already by far the best team in the league and were a bore to watch to me. this makes them more interesting at least tbh. 

Cousins didn't get any good offers. And that's probably smart by the Pels and others. He's not a guy you build around. And nobody had cap space. It really comes back to the NBA players union not letting the cap smooth out tbh. 

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The McGee deal? It was cheap so its whatever.

The KCP deal? A bit much but he played very well the 2nd half of the season and adds some defense and shooting.

The Stephenson deal? LOL

This Rondo deal? Yuck

One word on the KCP deal: Klutch 

Just now, bkobow05 said:

Somebody already post this?

Footballsfuture rules clearly state we don't post anything from a man who has an arrest warrant for being part of a terror group. Please delete this ASAP,  thank you.

Archived