Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

10 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

We are going to be unbeatable. #DubNation

how dare you. they may've countered our length w/ the boogie signing, but wait til we get isaiah thomas. then the whole league ****ed. can't wait to see everyone complain and then i'll roast them w/ salt memes and **** 

5 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

The funny thing is, we haven't had a decent center since Bogut. Now, we have maybe the best in the NBA. This is crazy. 

definitely not

I watched like 3 reg season games of the Warriors last year, probably less this year. The best thing is just to ignore them.

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

definitely not

I watched like 3 reg season games of the Warriors last year, probably less this year. The best thing is just to ignore them.

Well, I mean Davis yeah. But I guess I'd consider him more than a center. Anyway, you should watch more games this upcoming season. 

So I notice an odd lack of anyone in this thread mention the giant looming shadow over this whole thing....which is that this really could do more internal damage to GS than positive impact on the court. .

1. Boogie had NO offers. He was apparently already on some teams' "will not sign" list, and that was before he suffered the WORST injury in basketball, especially for big men like him. 

2. Brings me back to 1......HE TORE HIS ACHILLES BARELY 6 MONTHS AGO. Does anyone seriously think Cousins will look like his former self no problem? Because if you do, then by all means, keep calling him their "fifth All Star". But the sample size of guys who have come back from this injury is small. And the sample size of big men to come back from this injury and have success is almost non-existent. And Boogie will be affected by the injury moreso than most big men because of the way he plays and how he has to be quicker on his feet. 

I mean.....I even saw someone say that all other teams are just morons for not signing him and GS and Joe Lacob and co. are simply geniuses who see some thing with Cousins that 31 other front offices are just simply too dumb to. 

Smh. Not trying to hate or anything but god damn. Cousins will be lucky to be back by Christmas....and on that team he will be lucky to get off 7 -8 shots a game (and that is pre-injury version of Cousins). Hows it gonna be for this team, who legitimately had some locker room/internal struggles last year, when Cousins comes back from injury and cant keep up with the pace that GS plays on offense because HES A 28 YO CENTER WHO JUST TORE HIS ACHILLES.. .or when he makes a dumb turnover (he averaged more than 5 a game last season) and follows that up by moping around being angry while his team has to play 4 on 5? Think Draymond is just gonna be like "no problem bruh youre Boogie Cousins you do what you want"? Lol. 

I think its a foregone conclusion that GS will win the title in 2018-2019, but I see Cousins having more negative impact than he does positive

Archived