Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

He didn't strategize with them.  He strategized for them.  It's not the same thing. 

for them with himself. that's same thing, right. 

basically you can't strategize with others and formulate a plan on who does what.  yet he was allowed to do so for half their teams moves

6 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Mission - 44 Balance, 49 Offense, 9 Defense.

55 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Swoosh - 50 Balance, 10 Offense, 45 Defense
Dwight - 34 Balance, 34 Offense, 34 Defense

And he clearly made them all different and balanced from one another.

I call shenanigans.

• Like 1

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

He knew all 3 players moves when submitting/forming them. That's clearly an advantage

It may be an advantage, but it was no clear rule violation.  Additionally, he did NOT get the submission in by the deadline, so Mission/Dwight will each be penalized 5% instead of the three I had it at. 

Additionally, Swoosh didn't coordinate his moves.  It's not like they're all the same.  He clearly used three different mentalities for this one. 

Finally, We've got four tribes, and one/two players shouldn't completely destroy any tribe's chance at winning immunity due to not getting their moves in.  I gave Pickle Tickle Tribe a replacement player instead of forcing them to keep Gmen.  I gave Sensual Centaurs a chance to submit Sanchez's moves early.  I'm sure there will be a point where RCI is in danger of a player not submitting.  I'm not going to let one player ruin the chance for the entire tribe.  This is not something you guys (Pickle Tickle) didn't get an advantage with earlier in the game, and it's not something SC didn't have a chance at. 

There's nothing here, guys.  Some people could have complained about me giving the Pickle Tickle Tribe Bucsfan insteaf of Gmen.  I'm trying to keep things as fair as I can, and as such, I see nothing unfair about this. 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

And he clearly made them all different and balanced from one another.

I call shenanigans.

That rule was made to prevent all players from each tribe submitting the exact same strategy.  There's nothing here.

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

It may be an advantage, but it was no clear rule violation.  Additionally, he did NOT get the submission in by the deadline, so Mission/Dwight will each be penalized 5% instead of the three I had it at. 

Additionally, Swoosh didn't coordinate his moves.  It's not like they're all the same.  He clearly used three different mentalities for this one. 

Finally, We've got four tribes, and one/two players shouldn't completely destroy any tribe's chance at winning immunity due to not getting their moves in.  I gave Pickle Tickle Tribe a replacement player instead of forcing them to keep Gmen.  I gave Sensual Centaurs a chance to submit Sanchez's moves early.  I'm sure there will be a point where RCI is in danger of a player not submitting.  I'm not going to let one player ruin the chance for the entire tribe.  This is not something you guys (Pickle Tickle) didn't get an advantage with earlier in the game, and it's not something SC didn't have a chance at. 

There's nothing here, guys.  Some people could have complained about me giving the Pickle Tickle Tribe Bucsfan insteaf of Gmen.  I'm trying to keep things as fair as I can, and as such, I see nothing unfair about this. 

You are the one who signed up a player who said "I am Jason" then when we pointed that out that he never signed up, you still penalized us and gave him a penalty vote...so talk about harsh lol

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

You are the one who signed up a player who said "I am Jason" then when we pointed that out that he never signed up, you still penalized us and gave him a penalty vote...so talk about harsh lol

If you were to go back to that challenge, I actually didn't penalize you anything.  You can check if you want.  I said I was going to, but I did not give you a penalty vote.  You lost by 6 minutes. 

Like I've said from the beginning, I am trying my best to be fair.  There was nothing unfair about what I did with Gmen and your tribe. 

16 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'm not tagging Sanchez again because somebody on his tribe spilled their rice, but we're waiting on @mission27, @Dwight_Schrute, @Famous Jameis, Mathman said he'll be getting his moves in shortly, and @iPwn as well as Sanchez, whom I will not tag. 

The six of you have until 11 PM tonight.  I will be at work until 4 AM tonight, so the Immunity Challenge will not play out until tomorrow in the early afternoon. 

If these six players miss the deadline, they will suffer a 1% penalty for every hour that they miss the deadline, but no Vote Penalty since they will not be holding up the competition.  If they don't submit by the time I start the challenge, they will have their minutes randomly assigned and we will begin

Obviously no rush, I just wanted to give y'all one more reminder before I head off to work soon. 

@HorizontoZenith the bold is your rule.  no where in there did you say that one player could submit for all 3

Just now, Famous Jameis said:

@HorizontoZenith the bold is your rule.  no where in there did you say that one player could submit for all 3

Yes, and when it became clear that Mission and Dwight weren't going to submit, I gave their tribe 15 minutes before the deadline for a chance to avoid their entire tribe having zero chance at winning the challenge.  Exactly like I did with your tribe and Gmen, like I did with Sensual Centaurs, like I'll do for RCI if they are in danger of not having one of their players submit. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yes, and when it became clear that Mission and Dwight weren't going to submit, I gave their tribe 15 minutes before the deadline for a chance to avoid their entire tribe having zero chance at winning the challenge.  Exactly like I did with your tribe and Gmen, like I did with Sensual Centaurs, like I'll do for RCI if they are in danger of not having one of their players submit. 

Quit trying this. We got put at a disadvantage playing a man down cause you signed up a player not playing. Don't get those confused with someone not putting in moves. Let's move on cause this is getting tiresome for real lol

• Like 1