Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Due to the confusion, Itty Bitty and Riggity Riggity will have to re-tag for the tiebreaker. 

ANYBODY can be tagged.  Have to add this:

You are IT in Survivor Tag.  You have to tag me back in order to not be it.  The tribe who is IT the longest loses.

Has to be in bold.  We could argue over the tiebreaker for another day, but we won't.  After this post, the tiebreaker has officially started. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

This is utter chaos

How bout this for a tiebreaker

1 of the original 3 has to tag the other team and count the time to tag back. Both teams do this. First post Saying Itty or Riggity tag will count

Winner decided before 11 PM CST

It'll just be a tie again.  The three original players had close to 48 hours to plan on being online and active right now.  If we keep using the three players who had been planning on being online right now, it will keep ending in a tie and the chaos will continue. 

3 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

How is this you tagging me back when you used this verbiage AND had also already tagged me two posts prior for the tagback?

Because I didn’t do it properly at first according to you so I tagged you back. Then I tagged the player I wanted to tag but hit the wrong one and re did it. 

Nope, we're official.  Ted and Shady have been tagged.  Allowing planning and preparation made this game an excursion into futility.  It's time for a little instability in this challenge. 

Whoever tags their tagger back first wins Immunity for their tribe.