Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I think you just have to tag someone on the opposing tribe. 

That's not fair to us though; we have so few options compared to the other tribe.

Edited by Nazgul
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

my brain hurts

can i get a tldr

You gotta roll a boulder into one of the five slots.  Four players from the other tribe will try to guard those slots.  If somebody guards the slot, you don't score a point.  If nobody guards the slot, you have that slot's percentage chance to score a point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

You gotta roll a boulder into one of the five slots.  Four players from the other tribe will try to guard those slots.  If somebody guards the slot, you don't score a point.  If nobody guards the slot, you have that slot's percentage chance to score a point.

got it, chief!

13 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@ET80, Pickle Rick took control of this challenge and failed in the end.  Do you feel you could have done better?

@Shady Slim, you were scared during the last Tribal Council.  Did Whicker's sacrifice make you feel safer, or do you feel it just delayed the inevitable?

@Pickle Rick, touch tagged Mission.  You intervened and tagged Ted instead in spite of Ted having been online merely half an hour ago.  Do you regret second guessing Touch's strategy?

@gopherwrestler, the last tribal council had hints of immunity idols.  Do you think it's time to split the votes to protect against an Immunity Idol playing a role, or do you think the hints were desperate attempts to sway the vote?

@Ragnarok, is this the fourth or fifth straight loss for Riggity Riggity?

@theuntouchable, how does Pickle Rick's gaff make you feel?

It is time to vote.  Players have until noon tomorrow to vote.  If they do not vote by noon CST tomorrow, they will receive a penalty vote for this tribal council and lose an hour from their deadline the rest of the game. 

I’m fine with it. He knew ted was off doing something that could easily make a person miss it. Mission tends to be a bit erratic player and could have easily done the same thing, the fact that he didn’t is irrelevant to that.

Fourth vote, Gopher. 

Next person voted out of Survivor: Six Islands and the second player on Redemption Island is @gopherwrestler.  Gopher, I believe @MookieMonstah selected Survivor Hoops again.  I'll have to confirm.  You have 80 to place into Balance, Offense or Defense.  Each player gets a chance.  If one player falls off and the other doesn't, or if one player scores and the other doesn't, they win. 

For this one, there is ZERO CONVERSATION AT ALL.  Cannot discuss in PM, Chatty, in thread, NOWHERE.  

There will be five players from each tribe playing in this challenge.  

Roles were determined in Chatty by random selection.

Ragnarok will ROLL for Riggity Riggity.
Malf will ROLL for Itty Bitty.  

Riggity Guarders - Everyone Else
Itty Guarders - Hockey, TyTy, BCB, Nazgul

At the top of a hill is a large boulder.  At the bottom of the hill are five slots into which the boulder can fit.  One player from each tribe has to push the boulder into an open slot.  The rest of the players from the tribe have to run in front of a slot in order to prevent the boulder from going in.  It’s obvious why no communication is allowed in this game.  If you are found to have communicated with  anyone on either tribe about this challenge, you will receive a punishment up to and including elimination from the game. 

The ROLLER will send me a list of 20 rounds they want to roll their boulder into.  
The GUARDERS will send me a list of 20 rounds they want to GUARD.  

The game will go for 20 rounds or until one tribe scores 5 points.  The other tribe will have a chance to tie if they are at 4 and the other tribe gets to 5.  If no tribe scores 5 points, the tribe with the most points at the end of the game is SAFE.  The losing tribe has to go to Tribal Council, where they will vote out one of their own.  

SLOT ONE - 20% chance to score.
SLOT TWO - 40% chance to score.
SLOT THREE - 60% chance to score.
SLOT FOUR - 80% chance to score.  
SLOT FIVE - 100% chance to score.

Say Malf rolled for slot one.  If nobody from Riggity guarded slot one for that round, Malf would have a 20% chance to score.  He would need a roll between 1 and 20.  If he rolled the boulder into slot two and nobody guarded slot two, he would have a 1-40 chance to score and so on.  If Malf rolled for any slot and the slot was guarded by somebody, he would have a 0% chance to score. 

@Ragnarok, you need to send me a list of 20 rounds of rolls.  Every round, you target one of the five slots.  Players on the opposing tribe will try to block that slot, but they don't know which slot other players on their tribe will block.  If the slot is guarded, you will not score.  If the slot is unguarded, you have that slot's chance to score.

@Shady Slim, @Pickle Rick, @ET80, @theuntouchable, you will have to choose 20 rounds worth of Slots to guard.  You cannot work together with your tribe.  If you or one of your players guard the slot Malf targets for that round, Malf will not score a point.  If nobody on your tribe guards the slot that malf targets, malf has that slot's chance to score. 

@Malfatron, you need to send me a list of 20 rounds of rolls.  Every round, you target one of the five slots.  Players on the opposing tribe will try to block that slot, but they don't know which slot other players on their tribe will block.  If the slot is guarded, you will not score.  If the slot is unguarded, you have that slot's chance to score.

@Hockey5djh, @Tyty, @bcb1213, @Nazgul, you will have to choose 20 rounds worth of Slots to guard.  You cannot work together with your tribe.  If you or one of your players guard the slot Ragnarok targets for that round, Ragnarok will not score a point.  If nobody on your tribe guards the slot that Ragnarok targets, Ragnarok has that slot's chance to score. 

Some have already submitted, but I forgot which ones (didn't lose the submissions), so I tagged you all.  Deadline is 1 PM Tuesday. 

54 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Fourth vote, Gopher. 

Next person voted out of Survivor: Six Islands and the second player on Redemption Island is @gopherwrestler.  Gopher, I believe @MookieMonstah selected Survivor Hoops again.  I'll have to confirm.  You have 80 to place into Balance, Offense or Defense.  Each player gets a chance.  If one player falls off and the other doesn't, or if one player scores and the other doesn't, they win. 

what about the other 2 votes?