Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Annnnnd Dome just submitted.  Tribal Immunity will play out tonight around 11.  Until then, you can speculate when the next merge will take place.

I hope before my current tribe loses again, Jeff. I have a feeling I may be a target.

Don't make the same mistake Julie did. #SaveNazgul

Just now, jfinley88 said:

besides everyone saying we're voting for you next, what makes you think that? 

I know how much of a threat I am. I am smarter, faster, and a jackhammer. I am the total package.

Clearly you're threatened. 

4 minutes ago, SovereignNazgul said:

I know how much of a threat I am. I am smarter, faster, and a jackhammer. I am the total package.

Clearly you're threatened. 

you possess no dominant traits of masculinity. from a mental acuity youre a conglomerate of recessive genetics. incapable of producing novel ideas. having to refer to quotes from your brothers idol. faster? no doubt. the length of fin's sessions span through moon cycles. there's nobody in this game that can outlast fin. nah man no sense of threat. i wore a shirt w/ avocado's featured on it and discussed hemorrhoids and mortality w/ a solid 8 today and still got the number w/ my unyieeeeeelding masculine energy. there's no obstacles. your peers on this tribe... they're not my peers. they're my followers. this is my cult. i call the shots here baby boy. you have less than seven days remaining in this game.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

you possess no dominant traits of masculinity. from a mental acuity youre a conglomerate of recessive genetics. incapable of producing novel ideas. having to refer to quotes from your brothers idol. faster? no doubt. the length of fin's sessions span through moon cycles. there's nobody in this game that can outlast fin. nah man no sense of threat. i wore a shirt w/ avocado's featured on it and discussed hemorrhoids and mortality w/ a solid 8 today and still got the number w/ my unyieeeeeelding masculine energy. there's no obstacles. your peers on this tribe... they're not my peers. they're my followers. this is my cult. i call the shots here baby boy. you have less than seven days remaining in this game.  

Image result for oh well gif

Just now, jfinley88 said:
6 minutes ago, MathMan said:

ty needs to stop spending time on this game, and work on bettering his life.

it was a mercy kill, jfin.

i pray i'll have the self restraint to grant you mercy when i deem your time in this game extends past it's use by date

my souls ready. hows yours?