64 - catch

56 - no sack
21 - catch

38 - no sack
94 - no catch

87 - no sack
2 - catch

They are literally EXACTLY THE  SAME

results if I did it your way.  Some of you have had valid complaints, but getting complaints on every single challenge just because you lost is getting extremely old. 

From now on, please wait until whether or not what you are complaining about would have had any impact on the game if it had been done differently.

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Alright, @theuntouchable

97 no sack
12 - catch

5 - sack

63 - no sack
21 - catch

49 no sack
85 - catch

9 - sack

84 - no sack
85 Catch

25 - sack
11 - sack

84 - no sack
59 - catch

54 - no sack
39 - catch

32 - no sack
70 - catch

24 - sack

66 - no sack
37 - catch

68 - no sack
75 - catch

13 - sac

55 - no sack
64 - catch

56 - no sack
21 - catch

38 - no sack
94 - no catch

87 - no sack
2 - catch

They are literally EXACTLY THE  SAME

results if I did it your way.  Some of you have had valid complaints, but getting complaints on every single challenge just because you lost is getting extremely old. 

From now on, please wait until whether or not what you are complaining about would have had any impact on the game if it had been done differently.

Guys, for future reference you are not allowed to ask legitimate questions. I literally asked one question, got the response “to make it go quicker” and asked a follow up question.

i apologize that how it was ran made no sense whatsoever and I had questions. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Guys, for future reference you are not allowed to ask legitimate questions. I literally asked one question, got the response “to make it go quicker” and asked a follow up question.

this is the weakest **** people do man. hz's game has been really fun and then this not only kinda sours it for others, but also open the floodgates for others to pour on. i dunno why it happens, but a lotta folks on here enjoy just being collectively negative about ****. it's so much for hz. and it's been fun. why be like that man? if you're really gonna ask jeff multiple questions in a game ppl have invested time in, at least like don't be ridiculous about it, right? 

• Like 2

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You're right.  I shouldn't have done that.  For the record though, it wasn't one question and a followup question.

In Chatty, in thread, PM question, my answer, PM "that doesn't make sense," my explanation that the percentage was still the same, then a question why that didn't happen for interceptions, an answer why it didn't happen for interceptions, then a complaint about why it didn't happen for interceptions.

It does get old at a certain point though.  I think every single challenge has had a complaint attached to it, and I'd bet 80% of the complaints had no impact on the game anyway. 

15 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

It does get old at a certain point though.  I think every single challenge has had a complaint attached to it, and I'd bet 80% of the complaints had no impact on the game anyway. 

only one way to know which type of complaint this is. throw a 100 sided die in chatty and if its 80 or less it had no impact in the game. otherwise it did.

make sure its a 100 sided die jeff ;)

• Like 1

Hmm so as yall know im getting divorced and therefore may not have access to internet for a minute. Thinking you guys might want to replace me if the next couple challenges require individual effort/submission