Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

11 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

At first I was really trying to get the twins to vote against Touch, which was the funky bunch plan. They are the ones who told me they had the votes against you, so I checked in with Touch and got tempted :)

yeah, that was an intense period for sure.

you and i were doing a lot of work behind the scenes that eviction.

we eventually got the vote swung around on you.

you were probably my favorite direct foil in the game. a hard fought battle indeed.

i am interested to hear if they were going to make a play against me. i wouldnt begrudge them for it. last year, i got evicted right after the merge

Edited by Malfatron

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

You were right to. I was conspiring with others to vote you out but IRL stuff got on my way and I couldn't go through with it.

Which brings me to: @theuntouchable if I had not disappeared the day I got voted out and went through with the Malf vote, would you have done it. @The Orca?

No, I specifically reached out to you because I had heard you wanted me out. I told you I could go along with that vote to try and pick up on who else would want to vote malf or myself out. 

18 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

If everything you say is true then you got played on the Ted vote if you thought it was me because I only deviated from the plan in the big group PM convo when I voted ET.

I was just curious though. For all intents and purposes, I was loyal to you all when you were already splitting from me. You can say the ET vote is what would have done it in for me, but it was already starting before that and unnecessarily so. You're painting yourself as an honest loyalist in who you chose for F2 and how you answer your questions, but I don't think you're being completely upfront with me. I sent my vote and reasoning in a while ago, but this reassures me on my decision. 

I did. I honestly thought after Ted and then Shady were gone that I was the next to go because the votes went sideways on me from where I thought they were going.

I'm sorry you think that but I'm literally answering every question as honestly as possible as I don't have anything to lose at this point. We didn't split from you until the separate PM was made after two unsuccessful pickle votes.

12 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

ok here are my questions

@Hockey5djh, @Malfatron, again, congrats on getting to the final two - both of you deserve it. i’d appreciate it if you both answered all seven of these with full honesty!!

1. what was your big baller move?
  2. if you had your time again, what, if anything, would you do differently?
  3. out of the entire jury plus yourselves, who would you most like to be sitting next to right now and why?
  4. in theory, there is a time rewind to before ted’s eviction, ie, before jury. you are given full autonomy over every vote - what order do you evict everyone in? you can say you’d pow wow each other if that’s the truth
  5. how in to evicting me were you, did you even know it was coming, and were you a vote for me?
  6. in terms of “factors that got you to here”, give me a percentage weighting to your social game, your strategy, and luck
  7. and here’s the big one, and this is the most important one. convince me why the guy sitting next to you should win and not you

again if you can i’d really like if you answered all of them and answered truthfully,  because if i feel you’re lying i probably won’t vote for you then lmao?. good luck to both of you you both deserve it!!

1. The "big baller move" I did was the Naz eviction. I think eliminating him before the final 7 was a big move.
2. If I could do it again I may have done more direct contact with people. Now that I'm sitting in the final two I realize despite the maneuvering I made while in the game I don't have that direct contact with a lot of the people voting on the final jury which makes it tough to ask for votes after the fact.
3. I'd still bring Malf. I may lose for bringing him to the final two because he had a great game as well but we literally worked hand in hand the whole game.
4. That's a difficult question. I'm probably base it on challenges because that autonomy completely takes the social game out of it but its hard to answer that in hindsight.
5. Your eviction to me was a surprise, I can honestly say I had zero part in it and I thought that I was the next to go after you and ted were successively voted out.
6. Social game 20%, Strategy 75%, Luck 5%
7. Malf should win because of his social game. I'm pretty sure he has a PM going with all 20+ people that played in this game.

46 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

It was because of the threat that you had an idol.

At that time it was Flux, ET, Touch, Malf, and Myself.

and et80, touch, and malf were really on the twins side, as evidenced by the ted eviction.

all 3 of us voted to evict ted

we also worked to keep pickle alive the next round too

you were in the dark on a lot of these shanananagans

Edited by Malfatron

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I knew et80 was a more legitimate threat than hockey. predictable hockey with his predictable game. et80 though is a boss, and a boss needs to be dealt with.

I really don't know why this is the narrative on me. I'm a dog chasing a car - I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one.

I intentionally played the outskirts of this game, really only talked to @theuntouchable, @MookieMonstah and @swoosh. Given my early ousting in BB, I tried HARD to stay in the shade, save for my one outburst with @Shady Slim (which was actually the most fun I've had in these sort of games, ever). Around that time I stared to play the engagement role, simply because it was the expectation of my at this point. I reached out to @The Orca and @Pickle Rick mostly because I wanted to pay tribute to their game up to that point - I really mean it when I say I have a newfound appreciation for those two in these games, and while I presented it as admiration, it was borne out of fear from both of them; Had either made the final five, they'd win it handily. 

Sorry for the rant about me, but...ok, I'm not sorry. Only thing I love more than me is talking about me...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:
16 hours ago, Malfatron said:

be back on tonight to answer qs

much of what hockey said is incorrect :)

I'm super interested in what you say after this.

Well....incorrect doesn't mean I was lying so I'll accept it. I knew undoubtedly that you had other things working because you were constantly all over the board.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

and et80, touch, and malf were really on the twins side, as evidenced by the ted eviction.

all 3 of us voted to evict ted

we also worked to keep pickle alive the next round too

you were in the dark on a lot of these shanananagans

Yea, the Ted vote really messed with my head at that point. I was sure you knew the details of the ted eviction but I couldn't prove any votes so I kinda just ran with it.

13 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

and here’s the big one, and this is the most important one. convince me why the guy sitting next to you should win and not you

I have a spin off of this question. BRB.

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:
13 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

and here’s the big one, and this is the most important one. convince me why the guy sitting next to you should win and not you

I have a spin off of this question. BRB.

22 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

So, here is the jury. Each one of us played well enough to get to the final tribe, but didn't do enough to end up in the final two. 

1. How do you think each one of us played?

2. What do you think did us in, ultimately?

3. How would you vote if it was your current opponent vs one of us instead of you? 

Feel free to ask any clarifying questions.