Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Please take this time to apologize to your good ally Naz,  Malf.

i am sorry, man.

I really wanted to go far with you.

thats why i made the [spam] and spilled my entire game to you, and showed you my idol.

i think i subconsiously wanted you to steal my idol to save yourself, but you didnt do that.

i feel the most bad about evicting you, because i probably could have stopped it, but flux was the other option, and he had more comrades to help me out. 

you were kind of a lone wolf, and it was the point where i needed alliance groups.

also, my game this time around was based on transparency 

i spilled info about the funky bunch alliance to the twins right away. i shared my idol clue with everyone, to build up good graces.

ted actually revealed that the idol was gone to me. he told me he looked under jeffs necklace and found an empty idol hole. so i figured a twin must have won it, and touch confirmed to me that pickle won it. so i knew that information way before pickle used it. i just used it as an excuse to have him evicted.(i lied in the jury question of why pickle was evicted. it was simply just his time to go)

i think it would have been very close between me and touch if we made the finals. we were truly working together, planning everything out. the only difference, was touch played a cleaner and more rational game, and made it look effortless. 

i could not have made it to the end without touch

Edited by Malfatron

and sorry to @FinneasGage

i realized after i looked closely at the challenge was that an alliance wouldnt work.

if orcas tribe didnt defend the same person everytime, it was autolose for them.

but if they did, it was autolose for one of us. so i set things up so that our team would be assured not to lose.

i figured that your tribe would simply evict ragnarok anyway, and all would be well. i didnt think it would cause you to be eliminated 

that was my darkest day in the game, and im sorry 

also, some other jury question lies that i wanted to correct 

i was a vote to evict shady

i was a vote to evict flux

in fact, i was a vote to evict every member of the jury when they were evicted (besides touch).

so i feel i had pretty much total autonomy (with help from touch and my various alliances).

touch and i planned the votes such that we could always blame someone else for the hinky vote.

Jury:
TedLavie
Shady
Pickle
Flux
Orca
ET

again, thanks to the jury for voting me to win. you could have stuck it to me, but you didnt.

the hardest part for me were the jury questions. i kept thinking you guys would catch me in a lie (like saying i voted orca instead of flux when flux was evicted, when orca knew that i knew he had an idol). 

i had nightmares about this the past few nights.

and yes, i bought the cruise internet package for $$$, lol.

My strategy next game is to be 100 percent honest at all times, so dont worry :)

• Like 1

also, i would be remiss if i didnt mention @ET80

et80 is the absolute greatest player to work with. we found out that we were both ride or dies for touch, and we both wanted to make sure he got to the finals.

all the times when i said i wanted to go after et80 was a lie. he was a very trusted comrade, and he could have blown up my game to the jury in the questioning phase, but didnt.

i owe a great debt to you, et80, and it was a pleasure working with you.

what should have happened was you, me, and touch in the f3, and me playing you in a comp to see who would go to the finals with touch 

i thought the plan was for me to vote you, abd touch to vote hockey...so we could have you two vs each other in a comp to see who stayed in. but i couldnt get back to the internet to see that the plan changed (still dont get the drawing rocks thing)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

et80 is the absolute greatest player to work with. we found out that we were both ride or dies for touch, and we both wanted to make sure he got to the finals.

all the times when i said i wanted to go after et80 was a lie. he was a very trusted comrade, and he could have blown up my game to the jury in the questioning phase, but didnt.

what should have happened was you, me, and touch in the f3, and me playing you in a comp to see who would go to the finals with touch 

i thought the plan was for me to vote you, abd touch to vote hockey...so we could have you two vs each other in a comp to see who stayed in. but i couldnt get back to the internet to see that the plan changed (still dont get the drawing rocks thing)

Agreed both of you guys were awesome to work with. 

As far as the et vote, if we had tied and left it that way I would have went home. Survivor wants to make sure that it’s the players deciding who stays and who goes. In the case of that vote, I would have went home.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Also, had you been online at the time I would have asked you to switch based on hockey’s comment towards me.

41 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also, some other jury question lies that i wanted to correct 

i was a vote to evict shady

i was a vote to evict flux

in fact, i was a vote to evict every member of the jury when they were evicted (besides touch).

so i feel i had pretty much total autonomy (with help from touch and my various alliances).

touch and i planned the votes such that we could always blame someone else for the hinky vote.

Jury:
TedLavie
Shady
Pickle
Flux
Orca
ET

again, thanks to the jury for voting me to win. you could have stuck it to me, but you didnt.

the hardest part for me were the jury questions. i kept thinking you guys would catch me in a lie (like saying i voted orca instead of flux when flux was evicted, when orca knew that i knew he had an idol). 

i had nightmares about this the past few nights.

and yes, i bought the cruise internet package for $$$, lol.

My strategy next game is to be 100 percent honest at all times, so dont worry :)

I knew some of the lies. I actually thought you and touch voted me and hockey voted ET until the confessionals...so I was partly right that it was everyone against me lol

if only I put my vote in sooner....well played

• Like 1