Kawhi Leonard wants out of San Antonio

BStanRamFan

27 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Kawhi is a child.

He's a dumb child. You've got one of the greatest coaches of all time, and you're going to pizz that away because your feelings are hurt. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

15 hours ago, champ11 said:

Seems like his uncle has a lot of control. It's an odd situation.

Based on what I've read, Kawhi is upset about his earnings potential. He's a top 5 (when healthy) player and he got offered a 20m dollar deal from Jordan. Which is obviously trash compared to what other guys in his talent range make. And I'd assume they want to get him to LA so he can make that endorsement money and are putting the blame on the SA organization for his lack of marketability.

I personally don't think Kawhi is marketable like that either way. But getting him to the Lakers might be the only way with that fan base and market. His personality sucks and his game is boring. It's a bummer for SA, but it looks like a money move to me. Which makes sense. But Kawhi should be taking a lot more heat. A lot of players would be getting killed for this

His personality sucks? What do you mean? He's too quiet and reserved? 

4 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

His personality sucks? What do you mean? He's too quiet and reserved? 

He's a good dude. But yeah I mean I have no interest in what he has to say. He's just really not a marketable player. 

15 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

Jackson, Bender, #16 is the limit.  The point of trading for Kawhi would be pairing him with Booker and Ayton.

What has Bender done to even be considered off-limits?  He's been garbage.

10 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Wow, Shams goes against what Woj just reported and is saying they have already met.

Shams>Woj....unless he is wrong lol. 

I mean, even Woj a few years back said that Shams was going to be better at breaking news than him.

18 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Assuming LBJ and PG sign w/ the Lakers, I really don't see a situation where Leonard can land w/ LAL unless dealt there this summer. LeBron wont want to punt a season and wait for Kawai. That's just not going to happen. If they cant get a deal done for Leonard, they will find a deal for another, almost certainly less talented guy to form their big 3. Asking LBJ to wait a season for Kawai is nuts. The LBJ/PG duo is only incrementally better than he and Love and nowhere near close enough to stop GSW.

I disagree.  LBJ/PG13 isn't just incrementally better than LBJ/Love, it's significantly better because Love was relegated to a role player.  Do they need that 3rd banana?  Absolutely.  But even when LBJ goes off the floor, they still have Paul George.  You can't run an offense with Kevin Love.  You can with Paul George.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, even Woj a few years back said that Shams was going to be better at breaking news than him.

Shams still has ways to go before he gets to Woj status. 

And Woj just broke the Howard trade. Lets see who gets the LeBron news first between the two and other big free agency news. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Shams still has ways to go before he gets to Woj status. 

And Woj just broke the Howard trade. Lets see who gets the LeBron news first between the two and other big free agency news. 

I mean, it's pretty damn close.  Woj might be the first to break the news, but Shams is better with the details.  They're not that far away.

Archived