2018 NBA Random Offseason Discussion

CWood21

7 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Brogdon turns 26 only a month into the season and has shown to be nothing more than a solid rotation player.  If he's the headliner, then Milwaukee is stealing Butler.  I mean legit stealing him.

I'm not an Okogie fan either, but he was just drafted 20th overall.  Maybe they like DiVencenzo a lot and would want both.

Minny isn't gonna get a good package for Butler. Dont know why we're assuming they will. They'd be lucky to get a player of Brogdon's caliber. 

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, Kyrie I'd give you and now Butler, but there's nothing to indicate that Paul George was put off by the possibility of playing with LeBron.  From everything I had seen and read, it was more about finishing what he started in OKC than not wanting to play with LeBron.  Nobody really knows what Kawhi wants.

I mean everyone thought he was gunning for LA. Safe to assume. And yeah Kawhi who knows. It’s what Unc wants 

22 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Brogdan's extension will be in that range 

I'm not talking about Brogdon's extension; I'm talking about making a trade work salary wise without Middleton.  Minnesota would have to take back a bad contract or for some reason want Bledsoe.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

I'm not talking about Brogdon's extension; I'm talking about making a trade work salary wise without Middleton.  Minnesota would have to take back a bad contract or for some reason want Bledsoe.

That's how it'll work regardless. Not a single team has a contract ready to trade for Jimmy. 

Archived