2018 NBA Random Offseason Discussion

CWood21

15 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

As a Nuggets fan not interested at all in Jimmy. Don't get me wrong, in theory/on paper his addition looks like a perfect pairing and makes me drool, but there is something seriously wrong with this guy and his attitude, from everything I've read over the years, I really don't think he's the type of player you want in your locker room if you're still growing as a team. Call me crazy, but I'll take the cheaper confirmed good fit, both on and off the court, in Gary Harris over Jimmy Butler, even if Butler is like Harris on steroids.

I just wouldn’t move Harris for a rental. He’s too good at this point. 

This situation is a mess lmao. The owner probably wants to get it over with pretty quick 

I'm really concerned about Jimmy's competitiveness if he really doesn't want to go to the Lakers because of LeBron.  I get you want your cake and eat it too, but he's still going to the OTHER Los Angeles team even if he convinces Kawhi or Kyrie to join him.

49 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'm really concerned about Jimmy's competitiveness if he really doesn't want to go to the Lakers because of LeBron.  I get you want your cake and eat it too, but he's still going to the OTHER Los Angeles team even if he convinces Kawhi or Kyrie to join him.

That’s Kyrie, PG, and Butler not wanting to play with him. And Kawhi seemed pretty indifferent too

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Then no thanks

Otherwise I don't see Minnesota biting.  Divencenzo doesn't really move the needle since Minnesota just drafted Okogie and Milwaukee doesn't have any other young players or good enough veterans to get them to consider a trade.

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

That’s Kyrie, PG, and Butler not wanting to play with him. And Kawhi seemed pretty indifferent too

All of the blame and almost none of the glory.  Not a very enticing job.

19 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Otherwise I don't see Minnesota biting.  Divencenzo doesn't really move the needle since Minnesota just drafted Okogie and Milwaukee doesn't have any other young players or good enough veterans to get them to consider a trade.

Malcolm Brogdon chopped liver lol

And Josh Okogie is lulz

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

I mean, Kyrie I'd give you and now Butler, but there's nothing to indicate that Paul George was put off by the possibility of playing with LeBron.  From everything I had seen and read, it was more about finishing what he started in OKC than not wanting to play with LeBron.  Nobody really knows what Kawhi wants.

36 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Malcolm Brogdon chopped liver lol

And Josh Okogie is lulz

Brogdon turns 26 only a month into the season and has shown to be nothing more than a solid rotation player.  If he's the headliner, then Milwaukee is stealing Butler.  I mean legit stealing him.

I'm not an Okogie fan either, but he was just drafted 20th overall.  Maybe they like DiVencenzo a lot and would want both.

Archived