4 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Toronto receives:
Jimmy Butler
Gorgui Dieng

Minnesota receives:
Kyle Lowry
Danny Green

Thoughts?

Can Green be traded yet? Lowry is a damn fine player and he gets a lot of hate that being said I feel he could lampoon this season with his piss poor attitude and I was reluctant before but I would include him in any deal for Jimmy especially after hearing reports about dodging calls from Coaches and Gm. 

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Anyone else confused how Jimmy was dead set on going to the Clippers, Knicks, or Nets, and now suddenly he's really interested in Miami?

Really probably just an issue on if they are going to include Richardson or not. It makes a lot of sense from a culture and fit perspective....but yeah kind of a random trade demand from Jimmy. Really odd timing to begin with. Pretty brutal to the organization

14 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Can Green be traded yet? Lowry is a damn fine player and he gets a lot of hate that being said I feel he could lampoon this season with his piss poor attitude and I was reluctant before but I would include him in any deal for Jimmy especially after hearing reports about dodging calls from Coaches and Gm. 

did you lose the best sig bet of all time lol? 

Archived