2018 NBA Random Offseason Discussion

CWood21

Is the NBA the only league you can actually be a tad bit excited about a rebuild. Like as a Cavs Fan, I am exited to see how this team plays out. Prolly the most excited I have been for a Cavs regular season in the past two years. Wasn’t really excited last season or the season after that. Just like I knew he regular season was meaningless. 

The browns rebuild was awful to watch and rebuilding in MLB is boring as hell. Seems like basketball, rebuilding is completely different compared to the others

27 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Is the NBA the only league you can actually be a tad bit excited about a rebuild. Like as a Cavs Fan, I am exited to see how this team plays out. Prolly the most excited I have been for a Cavs regular season in the past two years. Wasn’t really excited last season or the season after that. Just like I knew he regular season was meaningless. 

The browns rebuild was awful to watch and rebuilding in MLB is boring as hell. Seems like basketball, rebuilding is completely different compared to the others

Id somewhat agree, yes

4 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Id somewhat agree, yes

Like even the time after Lebron left to Miami I was excited to see how the Cavs would rebuild. Knew they would suck but was still entertaining. Like I’ll prolly watch more regular season games year than the past two years 

Archived