2018 NBA Random Offseason Discussion

CWood21

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Butler is on a contract year, they aren't going to get all that much for him. You can add another piece to Frank but look at what the Pacers got for PG. Oladipo just was seen as a throw in essentially with the deal being Sabonis+Dipo+pick. You think the T-Wolves end up getting Frank+Knox+Pick? Not happening.

I think plenty of teams can and would beat that offer.

I'm aware of what we got for PG.

1 minute ago, Utley said:

I think plenty of teams can and would beat that offer.

I'm aware of what we got for PG.

You are a Pacers fan? 

Sure, teams can probably beat that offer but will they want to risk it with him being a FA? For the Knicks they would probably feel confident in retaining Butler and it would be worth the risk. 

Whoever ends up trading for Butler (if it happens), won't be giving up too much. A young player plus a pick is probably what it is going to take. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You are a Pacers fan? 

Sure, teams can probably beat that offer but will they want to risk it with him being a FA? For the Knicks they would probably feel confident in retaining Butler and it would be worth the risk. 

Whoever ends up trading for Butler (if it happens), won't be giving up too much. A young player plus a pick is probably what it is going to take. 

its gonna take more than a young player and a pick because Butler makes 20 million and no one has cap space. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

You are a Pacers fan? 

Sort of.

The Sixers, Pacers, Suns, Bucks, Lakers, and Clippers could and would beat that, off the top of my head.

5 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

its gonna take more than a young player and a pick because Butler makes 20 million and no one has cap space. 

That player would just be a cap filler. Kind of what Oladipo was in the PG trade. Either way, the Knicks aren't giving up Knox and Frank for Butler. 

Archived