Big Brother 20 (no spoilers)

Malfatron

Never thought Scottie would go out like this. I honestly thought he was a legit threat in this game. He was a sneaky good competitor who had people on his side. Fessy is just so brain dead that he didn't see. Man, he is so f-in stupid..... and that's an understatement. He's going to rewatch this show and, if he understands, really hate himself lol. He ain't winning so that's it.

I also found out via Reddit that they do jury battle backs or some crap like that?? Why? It's not like The Challenge where you lose a competition and go home. These people literally voted you off. If someone reenters the house, it's very easy to make them the target w/o getting blood on your hands. This makes no sense to me..... but again, it is my first full watch--through so whatever

58 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Never thought Scottie would go out like this. I honestly thought he was a legit threat in this game. He was a sneaky good competitor who had people on his side. Fessy is just so brain dead that he didn't see. Man, he is so f-in stupid..... and that's an understatement. He's going to rewatch this show and, if he understands, really hate himself lol. He ain't winning so that's it.

I also found out via Reddit that they do jury battle backs or some crap like that?? Why? It's not like The Challenge where you lose a competition and go home. These people literally voted you off. If someone reenters the house, it's very easy to make them the target w/o getting blood on your hands. This makes no sense to me..... but again, it is my first full watch--through so whatever

They are doing that so they can do a double eviction episode that they do every year (and it's generally one of their highest rated shows of the season).  This wasn't planned initially, but Kaitlyn wasn't supposed to choke on the 6 piece puzzle to stay in the game because of Sam's app, but she messed that up with her sheer stupidity and lack of composure under pressure.

6 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

They are doing that so they can do a double eviction episode that they do every year (and it's generally one of their highest rated shows of the season).  This wasn't planned initially, but Kaitlyn wasn't supposed to choke on the 6 piece puzzle to stay in the game because of Sam's app, but she messed that up with her sheer stupidity and lack of composure under pressure.

Wonder how Kaitlyn 2.0 would do ????

14 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

It'll only be the 4 current jury members who have a chance to get back in, so Bayleigh, Rockstar, Scottie, and whomever gets evicted this week.

Good info! My post was simply mocking b/c I thought it was funny Scottie called her Kaitlyn 2.0 lol. At least he was honest about it though. I think Sam's card is unfortunately being pulled next week if not Hay or Fessy..... but Fessy is the MVP of L6 so who knows.

3 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Fessy is so bad. So, so bad lol. This has to be one of the worst performances in the history of this show

This guy could be evicted, win the competition to go back into the house and STILL not put up anyone from L6. Truly one of the dumbest contestants ever on that show.

13 hours ago, Livewire said:

This guy could be evicted, win the competition to go back into the house and STILL not put up anyone from L6. Truly one of the dumbest contestants ever on that show.

The fact he kept calling his HoH a "success" and "brilliant" just made me embarrassed.

• 4 weeks later...

Been a fairly straight forward season w/ L6 running the show. This HoH though.... gonna cause some drama. Will JC stick w/ Tyler and go after the girls like he's said he's wanted to or will his recent disappointment in Tyler get him to go up along w/ Angela?? Then there's that all important veto competition.... whew...... Things are going to be very interesting!!

On 9/21/2018 at 9:48 AM, JTagg7754 said:

Well how about that. One of Tyler's five Final 2's pulled through lol. I get Kaycee's loyalty but it was a layup going against Angela unless JC can somehow win HoH again which is very unlikely.

I would think Angela would get the fewest jury votes so even with a final two I would have kept her for personal game. I think most would have, Kaycee may have been too loyal. Then again, she probably beats Tyler too so maybe not that big of a deal.

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:05 PM, Thomas5737 said:

I would think Angela would get the fewest jury votes so even with a final two I would have kept her for personal game. I think most would have, Kaycee may have been too loyal. Then again, she probably beats Tyler too so maybe not that big of a deal.

I don't know, Brett, Hayleigh, Scottie, and Fessy all seemed really impressed by Tyler's manipulative game once they started comparing notes.  Angela is a slam dunk Tyler vote, and honestly I could see JC voting for Tyler as well.  Not saying Kaycee can't win, or that she wouldn't be deserving.  I can even see her as the favorite, but I think she'd need a good final speech that i'm not sure she is cut throat enough to give.  Either Tyler or Kaycee is a deserving winner, both played great games in one of the best seasons I've seen of this show.  JC shouldn't even get a vote up against either of them.

40 minutes ago, Livewire said:

Definitely hoping for a Tyler vs Kaycee F2. They deserve it. JC does not but it's not surprising he made it that far since no one thought he was a threat at anything.

I'm hoping it's those two in the final, but I wouldn't be surprised if both thought that JC was the far easier person to go against in the final vote. Still, would prefer them to go h2h against each other as the final 2 similar to Dan / Memphis when they still kicked Jerry out third, not only because I'd like to see the loyalty and alliance throughout the entire season, but because I think they were probably the two of the three best players in the game and absolutely deserve to be there. 

Archived