McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Your scum game is when you sign up and then play the game.

It seems like it. Gets rather frustrating being painted into a corner before D1.

2 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

You should've claimed earlier really. Mookie might not have been around either way, but there's a better chance of something changing (pardon or getting the vote off of you) if you give it some time.

Couldn't risk. Ot getting lynched once i claimed. I'd been hit if I didn't get lynched 

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Jeez - we were really dumb this game, I mean REALLY dumb. 

So, serious question - what is my scum game? I constantly hear this being repeated, but nobody can quantify what that is.

It’s just how you come off. I figured you were civ once you started pushing hard at me but I could see why people would think you’re scum based on d1

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Jeez - we were really dumb this game, I mean REALLY dumb. 

So, serious question - what is my scum game? I constantly hear this being repeated, but nobody can quantify what that is.

Obviously it’s when you sign up.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Not only that but you can’t view the person typing the response so it may appear differently. 

Theres usually one person who thinks I’m posting differently just about every game. 

So why do I get called scum every game posting the exact same way every game.  Do you all just not like me much lol

Just now, Famous Jameis said:

So why do I get called scum every game posting the exact same way every game.  Do you all just not like me much lol

It’s just how you come off. At times I read your posts and just think there’s no way he’s civ why would you even post that??

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It’s just how you come off. I figured you were civ once you started pushing hard at me but I could see why people would think you’re scum based on d1

I think I was better when I was off-the-rails crazy on D1, just posting nonsense.

Think I need to un-retire Beef Supreme...

ZFd1lZk.jpg

1 minute ago, PuntMyLumps said:
3 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Also I loved that back and forth about DM's involving stallyns and ET. I'm a mod too @Slappy Mc

I had a good laugh at this.  I had been pretending I still thought mafia always uses ch at zy so I didn't want to acknowledge it in the thread

I actually thought about pointing out that @james.mcmurry13 was a moderator as well.

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

You and a few others (ksj, Ole, to name two more from this game) just post in weird ways sometimes. Even though you are consistent in how you post, it comes off negatively if someone isn't used to it or doesn't recognize that its just the way you post.

4 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Was about to type this out, thanks for saving me the trouble.

Also I loved that back and forth about DM's involving stallyns and ET. I'm a mod too @Slappy Mc

I even pointed it out d1 that i didn't realize you were a mod bc you edited the vc and it didn't show that you did 

Archived