The official training camp thread

MWil23

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Harrison better get healthy quick. Probably means Corbett gets 2nd team snaps at LT. I'm hoping he runs away with it, but who knows.

Yes. I love your love for the guys at the bottom of the roster or the supplemental draft guys. 

Reminds me of the kai nacau days.

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Yes. I love your love for the guys at the bottom of the roster or the supplemental draft guys. 

lol I just noticed hes on the Texans now

I've got hope for him he tested well you'd think he had enough talent to make it 

But man I hope Baker is going to be a special player

that would really change everything  

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I'm in love with the potential of people, and not only in football, but in all facets of life. I'm a romantic that way. I wish more folks would strive and fulfill their potential. Although, I respect those who refuse to be enslaved by ability.

I had an incredible talent growing up, but I hated what I was doing. The expectations of others for me to pursue my talent would have dictated my life's path.

In my mind, being good at something doesn't mean you should do it. Maybe God gave you an incredible voice to sing to your children, not to pursue some record deal and be a pop star. Maybe God gave you the gift of art so you could find joy and peace in painting for yourself, not to spend the rest of your life seeking acclaim as the next Monet or Manet.....or my favorite, Bob Ross.

I was lambasted about the supposed responsibility of God-given gifts. But I finally decided I would be beholden to none other than myself, my future my own, answerable only to my creator and my convictions.

Insert fart-joke here.

2 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

That's the point.

It's too late, Nude. Me and Kai have seen your true colors. You just lost your invite to his HOF luncheon. And to think, he was going to let you of all people place the gold jacket upon his mighty shoulders. SMH!

59 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Did @freakygeniuskid put you up to this gaslighting?

Freakygeniuskid or fatgermankid? Maybe we're the same person. Maybe we're the government waging a covert Psy war with your mind. Maybe we're a figment of your imagination or a contruct of your schizophrenic delusions. Hell, maybe we're you!

That's right, Nude. You're us and we're you. You're both the forum rebel and the stick in the mud mod. You're both the weasely savant, Freaky, and the 8 pound water head, Nude. Plus the ever sexy and charming Fatgerman. So sexy!

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

I'm in love with the potential of people, and not only in football, but in all facets of life. I'm a romantic that way. I wish more folks would strive and fulfill their potential. Although, I respect those who refuse to be enslaved by ability.

I had an incredible talent growing up, but I hated what I was doing. The expectations of others for me to pursue my talent would have dictated my life's path.

In my mind, being good at something doesn't mean you should do it. Maybe God gave you an incredible voice to sing to your children, not to pursue some record deal and be a pop star. Maybe God gave you the gift of art so you could find joy and peace in painting for yourself, not to spend the rest of your life seeking acclaim as the next Monet or Manet.....or my favorite, Bob Ross.

I was lambasted about the supposed responsibility of God-given gifts. But I finally decided I would be beholden to none other than myself, my future my own, answerable only to my creator and my convictions.

Insert fart-joke here.

What was your talent? 

If it was singing juts where a meat dress 

Archived