The official training camp thread

MWil23

Why are the Browns interested in Breeland? I know he is a solid CB, but what kinda log jam are we looking to create here with Ward, Carrie, Gaines, BBC and Breeland? Especially when Gaines said he was sold on getting to start which is why he chose the Browns to sign with.

21 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Why are the Browns interested in Breeland? I know he is a solid CB, but what kinda log jam are we looking to create here with Ward, Carrie, Gaines, BBC and Breeland? Especially when Gaines said he was sold on getting to start which is why he chose the Browns to sign with.

Because Gaines is injury prone. Ward is a rookie. And Carrie and BBC are slot corners. 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

is this normal?

He was in the facilities visiting and working out I believe. Also if the Browns want him to come to Cleveland, allowing him to see how the practices are ran and all the coaches truly interact with the players it’s a pretty good recruiting tool allowing him to watch

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It doesn’t look promising for Hash, I mean, Flash, Gordon either IMO.

hmmmm. I dont think its Gordon. Though Im really not starting to understand the whole philosophy of adding talent to groups that already have a enourmous amount of talent there. How about we spend some more time and money scouting what options out there to upgrade offensive line depth or another pass rusher instead of adding a 4th starting caliber WR or CB.

I think it says more about Higgins/Coleman than their disbelief in Gordon.

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

hmmmm. I dont think its Gordon. Though Im really not starting to understand the whole philosophy of adding talent to groups that already have a enourmous amount of talent there. How about we spend some more time and money scouting what options out there to upgrade offensive line depth or another pass rusher instead of adding a 4th starting caliber WR or CB.

I think it says more about Higgins/Coleman than their disbelief in Gordon.

Could be Corey Coleman as well to be honest. Trading him wouldn’t surprise me.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Could be Corey Coleman as well to be honest. Trading him wouldn’t surprise me.

Maybe, depends how he looks. He looked meh as a #1 so that probably isn't his future. As a #2 who is the 3rd, 4th or 5th most worrisome receiver for the defense it may make his job a lot easier and open opportunities to make plays.

Archived