The official training camp thread

MWil23

5 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

giphy.gif

WTH man?

I want to know what this is from and why it is happening.

I also cannot figure out what is more disturbing....this gif or how you knew where to look for something like this

You guys see the other end of that mystery gun of anal pain? With his facial expressions in the gif I can only imagine what kind of a face he would be making if he were taking the other end of that deal.

4 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I also cannot figure out what is more disturbing....this gif or how you knew where to look for something like this

He can't say because of forum rules but lets just say freaky is living his dream and wears a blue shirt to work .

8 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

WTH man?

You guys see the other end of that mystery gun of anal pain? With his facial expressions in the gif I can only imagine what kind of a face he would be making if he were taking the other end of that deal.

They're not spraying him.

They are sucking the pain out. It's used all the time in European soccer. 

19 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

WTH man?

It's what came up when you google "butt hurt gif". I believe it's a frozen CO2 canister to make it look like they're doing something after a soccer player flops, when there is nothing to be done (because it was a flop).

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/08/hue_jackson_not_committing_to.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Hue is think of dropping Corbett and playing Harrison at lt and bit to LG. 

Hue is mental. 

You cant keep dicking around with the oline. Bit just learned to play LT and hasn't played lg for a month  or so. 

Desmond needs time to get bigger. Corbett needs time to get better and not have his confidence shattered. 

13 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/08/hue_jackson_not_committing_to.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Hue is think of dropping Corbett and playing Harrison at lt and bit to LG. 

Hue is mental. 

You cant keep dicking around with the oline. Bit just learned to play LT and hasn't played lg for a month  or so. 

Desmond needs time to get bigger. Corbett needs time to get better and not have his confidence shattered. 

I think Bitonio will step in at either spot and be fine, he’s a stud.

But yes, Hue is mental.

On 8/29/2018 at 2:44 AM, Fatgerman said:

Ive said this before, but I think Robinson getting snaps at RT shows that they are prepping him for the swing tackle gig. I think Harrison makes the roster as our future LT. Coleman probably ends up traded in a throwaway deal or cut. Our interior backups blow hard! Pick up the best swing G/C that becomes available, and call it a day with 8 men for the OL.

Damn, I'm good! Predicted when Flash would return, then I predicted Coleman would be traded in a throwaway deal. 

FatGerman got them hot takes, baby!

Archived