Fantasy football ?!

bosko1616

When does this start ? 

When are sign ups ? 

Who will be the commish ? 

Is anyone listening to me ? 

If not I can always provide completely unreliable sources on both trades and signings to grab your attention ... 

will Josh Gordon go #1 in the draft ? 

I need answers this is the only thing my wife allows me to do damnit. That’s why I have 6 FF teams !

We have the league from last year still, but I think @Reginaldm9 might have been the LM for that. It may be easier to start a new one.

If we need to start a new one, I will LM it.

Do we want PPR? Do we want kickers? Do we want auction or snake draft? Do we want any other weird quirks like 2 QBs or an extra flex slot?

2 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

We have the league from last year still, but I think @Reginaldm9 might have been the LM for that. It may be easier to start a new one.

Do we want PPR? Do we want kickers? Do we want auction or snake draft? Do we want any other weird quirks like 2 QBs or an extra flex slot?

How many teams? Snake is fairest. PPR always. 2 QB is alright unless more than twelve teams. Extra flex slot is always fun. Kickers should just not be in fantasy.

23 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

How many teams? Snake is fairest. PPR always. 2 QB is alright unless more than twelve players. Extra flex slot is always fun. Kickers should just not be in fantasy.

yeah PPR is life

Snake most fair especially if we have first timers 

I like playing 1 QB 

2RBs

2WRs or 3 WRs

1 Flex

Kickers play a role man. 1 Kicker and 1 defense 

45 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I was never LM, but I'd be all about getting in another league. 

9 minutes ago, zelbell said:

I can transfer to you. I’m trying to cut down the number of leagues I am in unfortunately 

That's no problem, I can take care of it.

So I'll need a full list of folks who want in. If you do, PM me or post in here and I will PM you for your e-mail address. We will decide on # of teams based on how many people want in, no more than 12 or we go to A/B leagues... maybe with a championship game between them week 17 where we track the # of points for both champions.

4 hours ago, brownie man said:

yeah PPR is life

Snake most fair especially if we have first timers 

I like playing 1 QB 

2RBs

2WRs or 3 WRs

1 Flex

Kickers play a role man. 1 Kicker and 1 defense 

I prefer 1/2 point ppr but otherwise agree.  Forgot T.E. though.

3 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

That's no problem, I can take care of it.

So I'll need a full list of folks who want in. If you do, PM me or post in here and I will PM you for your e-mail address. We will decide on # of teams based on how many people want in, no more than 12 or we go to A/B leagues... maybe with a championship game between them week 17 where we track the # of points for both champions.

I'm in. If we have 12 or less we should just do a lower league. More than 12 we'll open up a secondary (or upper) league.

PPR 

Snake is fair 

no kickers 

i belive last years rosters looked like this  

QB 

RB 

RB 

WR

WR 

TE

Flex RB/WR/TE

Flex WR/TE 

Defense/ST 

adding that extra flex makes it extremely difficult through out the year trying to find guys on the waiver wire. You actually have to be engaged and do some work which is fun. 

10-12 ppl tops. Anymore is crazy. 

Again I’ll be rocking KalukaMaiava team Wetdream. 

3 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

PPR 

Snake is fair 

no kickers 

i belive last years rosters looked like this  

QB 

RB 

RB 

WR

WR 

TE

Flex RB/WR/TE

Flex WR/TE 

Defense/ST 

adding that extra flex makes it extremely difficult through out the year trying to find guys on the waiver wire. You actually have to be engaged and do some work which is fun. 

10-12 ppl tops. Anymore is crazy. 

Again I’ll be rocking KalukaMaiava team Wetdream. 

I like this format or all that and two QB's

Archived