Fantasy football ?!

bosko1616

34 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I'm team Obesity. Felt safe everyone would figure out who that is. BTW, do forum rules apply messaging through the ESPN league? I gotta F-Bomb locked n loaded if they don't. 

I'd say no. When we used to do the lower league drafts, well you wouldn't believe what was said.

24 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I'd say no. When we used to do the lower league drafts, well you wouldn't believe what was said.

First thing I did when I figured that out was unload every obscene phrase and otherwise banned content I’ve been wanting to say for years. 

19 minutes ago, mistakey said:

can we do a different day than sept 1st?  gettin married that day.  its a saturday night! dont you guys have lives?!?!

Congrats bro!!!!! I don’t care what anyone says, getting married was one of if not the best decision(s) ever. It’s a blessing.

57 minutes ago, mistakey said:

can we do a different day than sept 1st?  gettin married that day.  its a saturday night! dont you guys have lives?!?!

Major congrats, and for sure. I just had to pick a date in order to put the draft order in. (I'll link screenshots of the randomizer later if people suspect foul play. I found MWil being the last one to join the league and getting the 1st pick particularly hilarious.) I will put up a dates poll later.

3 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Major congrats, and for sure. I just had to pick a date in order to put the draft order in. (I'll link screenshots of the randomizer later if people suspect foul play. I found MWil being the last one to join the league and getting the 1st pick particularly hilarious.) I will put up a dates poll later.

Wait, I have the first pick!?!? LOL. LaDainisn Tomlinson, lock it in. I’m open to trading him for Peyton Manning and Larry Johnson btw.

14 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

You misspelled Priest Homes.

Priest past his prime after that 30+ TD season and LJ is now their featured RB. That piece of advice is free but from here on our you’re on your own. Get with the times or you’re in for a long season.

Archived