I really believe this Redskins team, is going to be special!

Let’s hope so. I hear from my buddies ( several are players) the Skins had 3 tough practices in a row ( all filmed by nfl) then weak azz gruden scaled them back in spite of advice of the defensive staff ( manusky especially)!who said they need to hit. Grudens response- “the defense is hurting our playmakers”. I’m impressed with the defense staff and players and it’s business as usual for lazy fat boy gruden ( the water is warm and nice at Spa Gruden) whose always more interested in protecting offense players instead of getting ready to actually play some football. BTW- how is it Tandler, Keim and the other bloggers or reporters who supposedly cover this team aren’t repeating this? I’’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- Gruden sucks and we will never be a team that maximizes our talent when our HC is a big fat pusscake ( Gran Torino) . When you harvest the waste you get what you deserve. 

Doc out till the regular season. Don’t bet the house or farm on playoffs this year bros. I’m going all in on the Vegas and off shore on the under of 8-8 for skins in 18. Going to at least have a huge party when Pasty craps the bed as usual. 

Btw-we do have a leader on defense- it’s Norman who has the sack to get in pasty boys face and not simply give him a titty twister.  Well done Josh. It’s not too late- the players have to take control of this team because they want to win 

8 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

Let’s hope so. I hear from my buddies ( several are players) the Skins had 3 tough practices in a row ( all filmed by nfl) then weak azz gruden scaled them back in spite of advice of the defensive staff ( manusky especially)!who said they need to hit. Grudens response- “the defense is hurting our playmakers”. I’m impressed with the defense staff and players and it’s business as usual for lazy fat boy gruden ( the water is warm and nice at Spa Gruden) whose always more interested in protecting offense players instead of getting ready to actually play some football. BTW- how is it Tandler, Keim and the other bloggers or reporters who supposedly cover this team aren’t repeating this? I’’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- Gruden sucks and we will never be a team that maximizes our talent when our HC is a big fat pusscake ( Gran Torino) . When you harvest the waste you get what you deserve. 

Doc out till the regular season. Don’t bet the house or farm on playoffs this year bros. I’m going all in on the Vegas and off shore on the under of 8-8 for skins in 18. Going to at least have a huge party when Pasty craps the bed as usual. 

It’s like you’re a cat just waiting to purch on any 1 thing that Gruden may do wrong over the course of a day, a week, a month.

I think they should hit more too but they can only do it so much because of the CBA.

Also, there is truth to some of the offensive players have gotten banged up which is not something you want before  your even have your first preseason game. There needs to be a balance.

As much as I don’t like hearing that Doctson has a sore shoulder and heel, it’s not because he just landed wrong. A defensive player landed on him and hurt his shoulder and stepped on his heal. I’d rather have Doctson as healthy as he can be than to see him have to miss games because of something that happened now.

There’s also the fact that with the heat index yesterday the weather was near or over 100 degrees.

One more decent draft focusing on defensive playmakers and I do believe this team will be a serious contender. It all depends on the course of this season though. If this thing goes south or Alex Smith just doesn’t fit with what Gruden wants to do then it could get ugly. What direction do we go if Gruden gets fired and the front office is shaken up? We’re now anchored to an old QB with a large contract. 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

One more decent draft focusing on defensive playmakers and I do believe this team will be a serious contender. It all depends on the course of this season though. If this thing goes south or Alex Smith just doesn’t fit with what Gruden wants to do then it could get ugly. What direction do we go if Gruden gets fired and the front office is shaken up? We’re now anchored to an old QB with a large contract. 

Cross that bridge later, but I don't think that bridge will exist..

.. so relax and enjoy, I will. :) 

You guys have no idea how good this team is going to be.

But I understand the skepticism, cautiously optimistic attitudes. We've waited a very long time to be good, again.

Well let me give you all some words of comfort.

Alex Smith was the #1 pick in the draft for a reason. Sure, he was put in a terrible position with being drafted by the 49ers.

By the time he was finally looking like that #1 pick, they hitched their horse to Keapernick.

Then he goes on & has great success in Kansas City. Winning double digit games 4 of the 5 years he was starter. (9-7 in the year he did not) The dude knows how to win. K.C Chiefs were 3-13 the year before he arrived....uh...I don't believe in coincidences.

Gentleman, we have a Franchise QB under Center.

We now have a Franchise RB! Although a rookie, some pundits believed Derrius Guice was the better RB over S. Barkley who was the #2 overall pick THIS year.

We have a good offensive line, great TE's & an adequate WR core.

Our front 7 on Defense looks as good as it has since our SB years & our secondary has some youth & talent lead with captain Josh Norman. A feared & respected D-back throughout the whole league.

If this team can stay marginally healthy, they're gonna win 10 games & make the Playoffs.

Im pumped!! HTTR!

Archived