Here we go, Calloway reportedly cited for Marijuana posession

DizzyDean

9 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I believe Maclin is still a FA anybody know who’s out there ? We’re goinf to really rummage the waiver 

Dorsey burned that bridge forever with how he disrespected and released Jeremy Maclin....

The best WR on the market... will not even visit here likely b/c of Dorsey...

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2017/06/21/jeremy-maclin-wishes-john-dorsey-respected/https://arrowheadaddict.com/2017/06/21/jeremy-maclin-wishes-john-dorsey-respected/

8 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

This could grant Duke's wish for a full time move to slot WR from RB.  Landry and Higgins on the outside, Duke in the slow if this is true and Calloway is suspended and Grodon doesn't make it back.

Most he can be suspended for is 2-4 games. Just hope he learns tho

7 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

I am not so sure about that given the test at the combine.

Gordon was in the program when he entered The league and when he got in trouble for the first time he got popped for four games but then got it reduced to two so I’m going off of that

Just now, mistakey said:

i thought i was gonna loathe dorsey but i think i really like him

I get it to a point, but the dude blows through a 2-3 year stockpile of draft picks, seemingly gives away Coleman (maybe he was a legitimate locker room cancer), and because it worked with Tyreke Hill, targets a talented and troubled WR, who all he’s done since college is display apathetic behavior or addiction behavior. I’ve calmed down about Baker but I’m still in a holding pattern there too. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I get it to a point, but the dude blows through a 2-3 year stockpile of draft picks, seemingly gives away Coleman (maybe he was a legitimate locker room cancer), and because it worked with Tyreke Hill, targets a talented and troubled WR, who all he’s done since college is display apathetic behavior or addiction behavior. I’ve calmed down about Baker but I’m still in a holding pattern there too. 

Blows through the draft picks? Come on the picks are there to make the team better and he has. 

Its not like Calloway was a high end draft pick. He was well worth the gamble in the 4th. 

Coleman is a ? Because we have no idea what all the details are.

Archived