Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

3 minutes ago, cannondale said:

According to Nagler, Mack isn't on the block. Apparently the Jets called with a monster offer and the Raiders declined, saying he wont be traded. FWIW

That's why this thread should just die. Mack has zero leverage, they own his rights for the next two seasons. I highly doubt he'll take two years off without pay and the organization knows this. They of course will do their due diligence and field offers but at the end of the day they wont let a guy that talented walk. They know Mack will cave soon when he starts missing those game checks..

10 minutes ago, St Vince said:

That's why this thread should just die. Mack has zero leverage, they own his rights for the next two seasons. I highly doubt he'll take two years off without pay and the organization knows this. They of course will do their due diligence and field offers but at the end of the day they wont let a guy that talented walk. They know Mack will cave soon when he starts missing those game checks..

Too many xbox fans for that kind of reasoning

13 minutes ago, St Vince said:

There is only one year left on his deal (unless you're counting franchise tags, then there are more).

Both sides might cave... as they might just give him a long term contract as well... and they're probably very willing to give him a long term deal, it's just not as high as they want it to be.

37 minutes ago, cannondale said:

According to Nagler, Mack isn't on the block. Apparently the Jets called with a monster offer and the Raiders declined, saying he wont be traded. FWIW

Probably a first and a second. They would definitely take that. Since Marcus Peters got traded for nothing. 

22 minutes ago, St Vince said:

He's already given up over $2 million so far. There's no guarantee he's going to cave.

17 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Too many xbox fans for that kind of reasoning

Today I was told it's Madden think he costs two firsts. I tried it, not kidding, then added Adams. Still denied. Madden ftw

Archived